[Black Desert Mobile - Sorceress] - Melissa ChillStorm
# 1

Prior to playing Black Desert Mobile, I have not played any other Black Desert games in any platforms. So I would have to say that my first impression of the Sorceress is bonified. I also saved myself from online spoilers so that my gaming experience towards the character would be first hand legit.

When I heard about Sorceress coming out, I assumed that it would be a lady with a staff or wand manipulating magic and elements just like the current Witch. But I was wrong. I was pleasantly surprised that the Sorceress is very far away from my assumption.

During character creation, the presets look vengeful and dark. I knew that I had to create some attitude to this girl. So I added a touch or fiery red to her black demeanor:

For her face, I even added a little bit of story of my own to it:
Everyone in her clan was killed due to a wrongful accusation of magic malpractice. Consumed by her hatred and vengance, the fire in her soul emerged through her eyes developing a red murderous gaze. She tatooed her face with stars to remind her of the number of deaths she has to avenge every time she would look at her reflection.

(can be downloaded through the beauty album by searching Family Name: ChillStorm)

During game play, I'm totally fascinated by the skills. She moves just like Black Widow, powers are telekinetic like Wanda Maximoff, and dark hued like the Uchiha's Amaterasu. With all the variance of references, I would definitely have to say that this character is 100% unique in her over all totality. And it boggles my mind, in a positive way, that this is a Sorceress.

In the technicality of the character, this girl right here has an overwhelming attack prowess, numerous evasive capabilities, and quick casting times. To top it all off, she has the flash step just like the Witch!
Against her, you wouldn't even know what hit you.

I'm really getting the hang of the Sorceress. Everything about her is just impressively astonishing. And I'm not the only one who agrees to this. Even my guild mates, the server, the region and everyone in Black Desert Mobile does.

Sorceress characters of AllStarsPH - Hexe - Asia

Cheers to Pearl Abyss for another great update! Wishing more from the best MMORPG app there is to date.

2020-02-01 17:00
Asia
-
# 2
Oeoieoiwwff3r33w3

Eff7yu5w67
2020-08-29 09:55
America
Kmelissa