My Best memories from the game
# 1
In June 2021, I had the pleasure of meeting adventurers for the first time on the Europe server.

At first I struggled a lot with which Clan name would be best to use; this was a time not long after the game launched.
Precisely due to the fact that I love the game Lineage 2 very much, and the context of Black Desert resembles it and in many ways it is even better, I chose the name of my clan L24ever and with this name they are introduced to adventures with adventurers in the snowy mountains, desert and forests and castles of the game.
(Honestly, I also liked the cute appearance of the black spirit. I firmly believe that you all find the Game's Atmosphere adorable as well.)

created a character and entered the game, it was late evening in the European time zone.
I said hello in chat and was so thankful that many adventurers welcomed me warmly, much more than I expected.

Many adventurers send a friend request like this, and many whispered to play PvP, but then my CP was low that I could not accept the request. I was sorry about that too.

From now on, I will aim to meet and interact more with adventures in the game.

The moment of first meeting global adventurers is something I will never forget. I am always grateful to all the adventurers who give me a warm welcome and love you.
L24ever , server Europe
2023-12-02 07:06
Europe
Setalcus
Comment 0