Share Your Most Treasured Memories
# 1

• Server: EUROPE

• Family Name: alNuri
  • I started playing the game not so long ago. At first, out of boredom, to take up my free time, but then I got involved. The very diverse content makes the game interesting and exciting. I like that you also hold non-gaming events, learning what the players like to be better. It deserves respect. But that's not what my story is about. I joined a guild in the game and didn't understand anything at first. here, it is difficult for a beginner to immediately figure out a bunch of different buttons and activities. But there was an advisor in our guild who did everything and helped us figure it out. Over time, we began to communicate more darkly, joined the same fraternity, I always asked her for advice and did not understand how I began to think of her not only as a girl from the game.
  •  
    We talked a lot, I tried to be online at the same time as her, and over time I found out that she was from my city. Our guild has a telegram chat where we talked a lot, then I wrote her a personal message about the meeting and she agreed. I was very excited and happy at the time. I never thought that I would meet such a wonderful girl in the game. She turned out to be smart, well-read, beautiful and easy. It's just a dream and I spent a lot of time trying to make her fall in love with me. We are already living together now and I hope to propose to her. We play our game together, it connects us. Thank you.

2023-12-02 05:52
Europe
alNuri
Comment 0