[Share Your Most Treasured Memories]
# 1

Family Name: 王様Slayer
Server: Asia

When I started playing it took several months before I could join an Active Guild, and I met RESETROUND (Currently Guild Master that time) whos leading a Casual Guild (MysticalMoon). He's kinda semi Newbie but he got high CP for a new player, and hes recruiting newbies to guide and I'm one of them. He share all his knowledge and strategies about the game. Help us how to improve faster, and encourage us when we felt down. Not to brag but I guess im the best of his deciples (Self Proclaim) and I reached close to his CP, and a week past I surpassed him. One day I decided to hop on Top Guilds and find more challenge among those strongers and he let me go and successfully joined top guilds. But I felt different, they're so furious, too toxic, and taking seriously all the stuff even if it's just a game. But I just let it go and went with the flow, until I can't play in peace anymore. Anyone wants me dead, anywhere they'll follow me, and anytime they're ready to attack me and it's all because of the NAME OF THE GUILD I BELONG TO (Well i'm not strong that's why they like to bully me). After a past months i've heard in my coguild mates Boss RESET is thinking of quitting the game so I decided to cameback to the family. We tried to convince him to keep on leading us. Well it's all about his career and we can't do anything about it. So he chose one of us to take his Position. But most of the members of the Guild start quitting one by one after Boss RESET gone. Right now there are only two of us left active. Leading the Guild & Changed it's name. The most treasured memories I had throughout playing is the way how Boss RESET guiding us and theres none of us can do that. It's so REMARKABLE that way I can't explain it no matter how many words I use. And i won't forget everything he taught to us. So we keep on playing and guiding others with our hearts in a very kind way. Hope he can back soon. Goodluck in whatever his doing or up to. Like what he said, "At the end of the day, it's all about RNG".
Thats all, I just want to share this incomperable experience through his reign. 
Good Luck Boss RESETROUND!
"See you in the field."

2023-12-02 05:38
Asia
王様Slayer
Comment 0