[Share Your Most Treasured Memories]
# 1

My journey to get Ornette’s Blessed Potion

It began from year of 2021 few weeks after World Boss "Kutum" release in global ( March 2021 ) , i got the “Cipher of Light” from "Kutum" world boss drop. It makes me motivated to try collecting all of the ingredients remains, Cipher of light was my first ingredient to have.

After that I try to get “Hadum Lantern”  ... and it takes a few months , because my huntress is not good for Hadum Lantern requirements ... so i give up for few weeks, i try calculating kill per minutes on few of my subchar class and rate of survivability, Archmage (subchar) is the chosen one and yeah she’s good for Hadum Lantern requirement she have good kill per minutes and her AOE is so good that makes mobs cant close to her , i manage to get Hadum Lantern within 4-5 days and thats my third ingredient while on getting the hadum lantern , i already finish my second ingredient ... the “Kamasylve’s Delicate Leaf

A year have passed , i still cant manage to get the "Ancient Seed" at Hysteria Region. But i done the fourth ingridient  “Atanis Tranquility” which is it takes about 8 -12 months to save dark coins that i have because i have to spare half of my dark coins to craft my red and pink gear. Every weeks i diligently spent my time to search the Ancient seed. Grinding at Hysteria reqion is a must-to-do schedule. A month have passed ....  a few months have gone too... what should i do ? the Ancient Seed still not coming to me. Developers seems know this Ornette Blessed Potion situation ... and on august 2022 Foretta Blessed Potion is released. I craft the Forreta’s and used it. For the first time using it feels so good , but something still missing when use Forretta Blessed Potion , and it seems cant satisfy me.

Another year have passed, its already year of 2023. My doubt on Ancient Seed is getting stronger, do i have worst luck ?. i keep my week routine .... manually grinding at Hysteria region , every spot i try to grinding, still nope. now Shazad difficulties is released but i still not move to Shazad, with my CP i can't farm at Hysteria region, the mobs is too strong. I have to sacrificed my time for Shazard , losing all edana coins farm chance and keep grinding for "Ancient Seed" at Torme Hysteria instead.

September 2023 i still keep grinding , i'm tired , i almost lose my motivation , i dont have any expectation at all and i park my main char on hysteria grinding spot , rest my eyes for a few minutes. I teleport to Talid oasis to appraise all of my loots. And wait a minute ... i saw notification on my right UI, it said something about Treasure, i open my bag ... i saw the "Ancient Seed" .... I ... SAW ... THE ... ANCIENT SEED!. And voila!~ ... i took my Screenshoot ... i linked to all places .... guild chat , server chat , bloodkin chat, BDM discord official . this moment will be my precious memories. For everyone that still challenging him/her self on getting Ornette Blessed Potion. Keep it up ... only time will tell.

Last but not least I hope someday , some treasures that still remains unsolved will be get another hints or clue. “LA ORZECA GARDEN” bdm official discord channel is need our player help. Let solve the mysteries together guys!.

Family Name : Hyx

Server : ASIA

2023-12-01 00:30
Asia
Hyx
Comment 0