[Share Your Most Treasured Memories]
# 1

Family Name : AngeLMeko

Server : America

One of my most treasured memories will have to be the day i got my +9 Chaos Ring

It was supposed to be another normal day farming, grinding the day away while chatting with everyone in server chat

as well as spamming my fame code at the time in the nice possbile way witout being annoying :)

I had figured oh i should start trying to + grade my extra pink Rings for my alt characters to give them more punch in  Path of glory

as well and making sure to pick up my family cp

After getting one ring to +5  slowly . . . rng is rng oh ^. ^ i would just go ahead and make another one . . .

At this point i was a bit tired and now the enhacemt screen had become a bit blurry, i also wasnt wearing my glasses at the time . . .

Just quickly Tapping the screen assuming 100% to upgrade the two simple pink rings together to become +1

* Pressing Enhance *

Quickly ignoring the warning sign ( no worries its 100% first shot pinks upgrade)

* Panic MOD *  Too MY UTTER HORROR ! ! ! !  * Panic MOD *

I had somehow tapped my +8 CHAOS RING ! ( NOOOOO!!!!)

Screaming very loudly...most likely very much cursing a storm that would make a salior blush

Trying very hard to figure out if I had any restoration scrolls left over

Still screaming in my head " no no no no no no no no "

A million calculations appeared in my head

This would ruin my cp and my ability to take part is harder content. . .

" I will be left behind . . . "

* starting to tear up *

I could fell my eyes starting to well up at the loss and hard work just to get to +8

: : Defeated : :

* Closing my eyes as I tap *

Accpeting my failure as the % was gonna be low and my rng wasn't doing great 

I allow the black spirt to seal my fate . .  . .

* Screen changes * 

∧_∧ 

(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
         .· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
                       (¸.·´ (¸.·'*  + 9 Chaos RIng

* Jaw Drops * 

*VERY INTENSE SCREAMING *

At this point i was rushed with so much joy screaming and racing around my room

(other family memebers in the house were not happy about the scream in the late hours)

\ Server chat was Screaming my Name /

"MEKO!  "

"Congrats ! !"

"Good JOB ! " 

"HoW teh! ? " 

"WOOW ! "

Finally they had another reason to yell my name in server chat from all my fame coding art and helpful advice to new players

I knew I would still have a heavy road ahead of me but the memory of achiveing something that was very hard at the time

will always stay with me

And I understand making another mistake like that  could cost me in the future

I now check very carefully what i am upgrading and if its going to fail to keep extra sliver and restoration scrolls on hand.

And Very Importantly

If you have made it all the way down here. . . ^. ^

Thank you very much for joining me down memory lane

Just writing about this memory has uplifted my joy for this game and I hope to find many more in the Future.

2023-11-30 20:18
America
AngeLMeko
Comment 0