Comment:

Motto: "Eyes Open"

2020-05-09 09:51
Europe
REST0117854
Comment 0
# 2

Europe / Balenos / Coravenis / Tyeodor#3585

I agree to register as a member of T3MPEST in BDMWC - Ramoness Season 2.

2020-05-09 11:02
Europe
REST1688244
Comment 0
# 3

Europe / Balenos / Fovos / Fovos#5104
I agree to register as a member of T3MPEST in BDMWC - Ramoness Season 2.
2020-05-09 11:44
Europe
Fovos
Comment 0
# 4

T3mpest Logo

Ready to crush our enemies!

2020-05-10 14:00
Europe
REST1688244
Comment 0
# 5

I as a humble player of Black Desert Mobile, I hereby to stand as a voucher for this warriors' wisdom and fighting abilities, even competitive players cannot stand a chance against them. I saw all of their battles, their bloodlust, tenacity, mightiness, agility, and honor. They secure the holy land withing the boundaries of Black Desert. Keeper of Valencia, guardians of the innocent, and most importantly enemies of cowards. They came as Robin Hood, their legend flow as Excalibur, even King Arthur sided with them to claim the holy land back. By the name of the nine divines, may the force be with you on your fearsome battles.

2020-05-12 09:44
Europe
батиниум
Comment 0
# 6
We know you guys aren't the strongest in terms of CP, and we all know painfully well that PA has yet to remove the CP as a factor in either Ramoness or solo... Yet still, you guys are a prime example of what it means to strive for glory and stay positive regardless of the odds stacked against you. With guys over 7k CP out there, it's indeed possible you'd get ko'ed from round 1, same as anyone else for that matter, given how ridiculously unbalanced things are as long as CP gaps being allowed even in official competitions, it's kinda funny if you think how even Smithy felt crushed last season, with just 100 points of difference, and now seeing that being 1000s at a time. But even still, what you guys have, and what we are all wholeheartedly supporting you for, is your skill, your tenacity, your refusal to let unfairness prevent you from fighting and leaving your mark in the event every single player of Black Desert is looking up to and being inspired by. So even if you don't get chosen to even participate, even if your skill and spirit still can't overcome the inbalnacies the current system has, know this. You will ALWAYS be no.1 in our hearts, you are a symbol of hope for all of us not brave enough to fight unfairness head on like you, and nothing's gonna change that. So don't you dare give up, we are all here for you, and we'll cheer you to fight on, in this competition and all the ones to come! Now go show em that logo we all love...
2020-05-12 10:31
Europe
REST1622402
Comment 0
# 7
Keep being awesome guys, and go show em what real skill means and teach them no amount of CP is enough for them to hide behind. All hail T3MPEST!!!
2020-05-12 11:06
Europe
REST2083421
Comment 0
# 8
From this season to the next. Go make us proud guys, we're all waiting to see you rock. Greet your teeth and take no breath until you've either won or can't move anymore. So go prove that even real skill instead of credit cards can hold a crown high!
2020-05-12 11:12
Europe
REST2083476
Comment 0
# 9

well well what can i say !! its just a Game over to anyone who faces u guys so ur enemies should really start to prey to every God they know and crossing all their fingers even the foot ones lol

ok lets be serious here ! you are skillful and you have a very strong team bond and chemistry so speaking abt cp is meaningless for u and with that said i bet on u blindly and i know u will make ur Name well Known acroos the Tournament and all the BDM world....am proud of u

conclusion : again ur enemies can start shitting themselves XD

PS; my Fav Hero is Fovos :p 

2020-05-12 12:37
Europe
LordTihos
Comment 0