2020 Black Desert Mobile World Championship - Ramoness Season 2 (Registration Closed)
# 1

Greetings, Adventurers!

We are excited to announce our second season of 2020 Black Desert Mobile World Championship - Ramoness!

The tournament will run for approximately 4 weeks, starting on 5/19 with the Round of 32 for each region and then close out with the Final Day on 6/11, which will broadcast LIVE on Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook!

Registration for the tournament ends on 5/10, so be sure to apply on time to be eligible!

We have made several adjustments since our first season of BDMWC - Ramoness, so please pay close attention to the details as listed below.

■ Tournament Schedule

Schedule

America

Europe

Asia

Registration

4/28 ~ 5/10

Participation Roster

5/15

Round of 32 (Best of 3)

5/19, 19:00

5/21, 16:00

5/21, 19:00

Round of 16 (Best of 3)

5/26, 19:00

5/28, 16:00

5/28, 19:00

Quarterfinals (Best of 5)

6/2, 19:00

6/4, 16:00

6/4, 19:00

Semifinals (Best of 5)

6/9, 19:00

6/11, 16:00

6/11, 19:00

Third-Place Match (Best of 5)

Finals (Best of 7)

※ All date and time are indicated in [Server Time] of each respective Region.

※ Semifinals, Third Place Match, and the Finals will be held on the same day and will be broadcasted LIVE on Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook.

■ Tournament Rules

• All participants must be registered on Discord for communication purposes. To create an account, please visit https://discordapp.com/.
  • All participants must be online in-game and on Discord in order to begin the match.
  • Participants will be given a maximum of 5 minutes to accept the Ramoness Match Invite and to press Ready for the first games of each round.
  • All three participants within a team must accept the invite to begin the match. Failure to do so will result in the team’s disqualification.
  • If there are clear, unforeseeable issues that prevent the participant from accepting the invite on time, the initial 5 minutes may be extended.
  • Any form of network issues that occur during the tournament that is at the fault of the participant will not result in a rematch. However, issues that occur from the operator’s end may result in a rematch.
  • Participants may use only one character for the Round of 32.
  • Starting from the Round of 16, participants may switch characters between games. To allow time for gear switching, a maximum of 5 minutes will be allotted between games.
  • Participants advancing to the Quarterfinals will be asked to answer a series of interview questions for promotional purposes.

■ Tournament Prizes

Placement

Prize List

Champion

Pearl x20,000
Gold Ramoness Crown x1

“Ramoness Champion” Title

Black-Caped Puppy (Tier 5) x1

Runner-Up

Pearl x15,000
Silver Ramoness Crown x1

“Ramoness Finalist” Title

3rd Place

Pearl x10,000
Bronze Ramoness Crown x1

“Ramoness Semifinalist” Title

4th Place

Pearl x5,000

“Ramoness Semifinalist” Title

Quarterfinalist

Pearl x1,000
“Ramoness Quarterfinalist” Title

Other Participants

“Ramoness Participant” Title

Round Win Bonus*

Black Pearl x100

※ All rewards listed above are "per participant" basis.

※ [Round Win Bonus] will be sent each time a team wins a round and can be obtained up to 5 times.

※ [Ramoness Crown] will be given to Season 1 participants who placed 3rd place or higher at a later date.
※ If a participant has already received the same title from the previous season, a duplicate title will not be sent for this season. 

■ How to Register

1. Go to our Official Forum by visiting here.

2. Log-in to your Black Desert Mobile account then press [Write].

3. Write a post titled, “BDMWC RAMONESS SEASON 2.”

4. In the post, copy and paste the following and fill in the bolded text with your team’s information.

Team Name

TEAM NAME

Player 1 (Captain)

REGION / SERVER / FAMILY NAME / DISCORD TAG

Player 2

Player 3

Comment

COMMENT

5. Notify your teammates to comment on your post by copy and pasting the following and filling in the bolded text with their information.

I agree to register as a member of TEAM NAME in BDMWC - Ramoness Season 2.

※ PLEASE NOTE

• Please refer to our sample registration post by visiting here to make sure your registration is in the correct format.
  • Please refrain from using any inappropriate language for TEAM NAME / FAMILY NAME / DISCORD TAG / COMMENT, etc. The use of inappropriate language in any shape or form may lead to the team’s disqualification.
  • Players with previous or current restriction records from Black Desert Mobile due to violation of our Operational Policy will not be eligible to participate.
  • Participants who are restricted during the tournament due to violation of our Operational Policy will be disqualified from the tournament.

All content within this post is subject to change.

Thank you.

2020-04-28 03:16
America
Black Desert Mobile
Comment 0
# 2
I'm looking forward to the new ramoness championship but this time around CP scaling is my main concern. Some classes already have an edge over others because class balancing is seriously lackluster but now I'm afraid that CP will be a bigger factor than it was last tournament between average CP players and top CP players... So will there be any sort of tweaking to balance ramoness the same way as normal arena preferably or will it be yet another CP contest, ranked arena style?

2020-04-28 04:43
Europe
moogway
Comment 0
# 3

Per Muwugen's words. That is exactly the issue every single participant (except the top 100 cp) is wandering and worried about, not just this time, but as far back as Season 1's Championship, where cp, clearly, decided the ultimate winner. It's only logical that'd we'd ask about the obvious, it is simply impossible to ever hold a legit and fair e-sports tournament without an equal standing for all participants, regardless of how much cash they invested in the game, I know a lot of good people that have quit because of not standing a chance even after having spent a significant amount on upgrades/consumables. We don't expect you to remodel the entire game and neither should you. Equalizing the cp for the Tournament's matches alone is literally all it takes, but it seems even that is too much effort huh? Respect your community if you want us to respect you back. If you want your event attendance and fanbase to grow, you NEED to give us something we can ACTUALLY get hyped about. No self-respecting player outside the "Top-100" will participate just to be ridiculed and help give your top spenders more freebie titles and bragging rights for a second season... we  already have that joke of a "Ranked" arena to do that. So stop underestimating the intelligence of your participants with "Ramoness Balancing Meseaures", and repay all our dedication and support with an actual detailed answer for once... please.

P.S.:  Muwugen above and I, represent the majority of your community's thoughts on the matter. The only reason you are not seeing MORE complaints like these, is because most pros have gotten tired of being ignored by you all-together...

2020-04-29 02:22
Europe
REST0117854
Comment 0
# 4

Team Name

MeetYourMaker

Player 1 (Captain)

Asia / Hexe / Flutterby / Flutterby#8664

Player 2

Asia / Hexe / Sulistyo / otti sulistyo#0263

Player 3

Asia / Hexe / Xherekenia  / Andrian From YT#2811

Comment

ASIA / HEXE / FLUTTERBY / FLUTTERBY#8664

I agree to register as a member of MEETYOURMAKER in BDMWC - Ramoness Season 2.

2020-04-30 04:34
Asia
Flutterbyyy
Comment 0
# 5

please warn in advance whether the tournament will be determined by skill (where the fighting strength will equalize like a regular arena) or the battle of those who have more money? because if it is equalized, I myself would not mind participating, but I’m afraid that after submitting the application I will receive a message that my combat strength is not large enough to compete with those who invest a lot of money in the game to win .

2020-05-01 02:53
Europe
REST0889002
Comment 0
# 6
BDMWC RAMONESS SEASON 2

Team Name
DemiGod

Player 1(Captain)

ASIA/ CALPHEON/ RyuSEKAI / RyuSEKAI#5029

Player 2

ASIA / CALPHEON / Rocket193 / Rocket193#9221

Player 3

ASIA / CALPHEON / QATAYO / rio_tayo#5993

Comment

ASIA / CALPHEON / RyuSEKAI / RyuSEKAI#5029

I agree to register as a member of DemiGod in BDMWC - Ramoness Season 2.
2020-05-01 05:39
Asia
Freezed火炎
Comment 0
# 7
Nice
2020-05-04 02:23
Asia
Amphelius
Comment 0
# 8
RAMONEY, PLEASE MAKE A RAMONES AND ARENA JUST FOR CASHERS AND EMULATOR AUTOBOTS
2020-05-05 16:56
America
REST0214967
Comment 0
# 9
Hmm
2020-05-06 04:08
Asia
LeandroJ
Comment 0
# 10
Team Name
MMKKUKURANGDESAH

Player 1 (Captain)
ASIA / SERENDIA / Gabrielaa / Ezza#6131
Player 2
ASIA / SERENDIA / BOOMBEACHMAD / Mulhan#0024
Player 3
ASIA / SERENDIA / Leonide / El~#2739

Comment
We want to participate in the Ramoness Tournament!
2020-05-06 06:55
Asia
Gabrielaa
Comment 0
# 11
BDMWC RAMONESS SEASON 2

Team LatinGoD

PlAYER 1
América / Kaia / Samdi / Samdi#1280

PLAYER 2
América / Kaia / LifeXLife / krlo#0060

PLAYER 3
América / kaia / Yitan / Yitansan#0681

Comment

América / Kaia / Samdi / Samdi#1280

I agree to register as a member of de LatinGoD in BDMWC - Ramoness Season 2
2020-05-06 10:32
America
REST0946313
Comment 0
# 12
Team name
WEEDBOIZ

Player 1 (Captain)
Asia/hexe/1WEED1/1WEED1#5544
Player 2
Asia/Hexe/OmniAetheR/Aeth#4266
Player 3
Asia/hexe/Resborn/Resborn#2836

Comment
2020-05-07 05:34
Asia
REST2165058
Comment 0
# 13

Team Name

RotEbal Style

Player 1 (Captain)

Europa / Balenos / Italianez/ Italianez-Diman#0867

Player 2

Europa / Balenos / Reyderr / Олега(Reyderr)#3681

Player 3

Europa / Balenos / MuwkaGod / Muwkagods(Миша)#5937

Comment

2020-05-07 08:02
Europe
Аggressive
Comment 0
# 14

Team Name

Smyrf

Player 1 (Captain)

Europa / Balenos / Godfreak/ Godfreak#1702

Player 2

Europa / Balenos / BlackMirdin /Naitrino#8339

Player 3

Europa / Balenos / WooDGoBL1N / [SmyrF]WooDGoBL1N[Миха]#0848

Comment

2020-05-07 09:21
Europe
godfreak
Comment 0
# 15

Team Name

Smyrf

Player 1 (Captain)

Europa / Balenos / Godfreak/ Godfreak#1702

Player 2

Player 3

Europa / Balenos / WooDGoBL1N / [SmyrF]WooDGoBL1N[Миха]#0848

Comment

I agree to register as a member of Smyrf BDMWC - Ramoness Season 2.

2020-05-07 09:31
Europe
BlackMirdin
Comment 0