[Dark Knight Fan Art] Event Winners
# 1

Greetings, Adventurers!

Here are the 16 winning entries for the [Dark Knight Fan Art] Event!

🥇 Gold : 1 Winner

- Region: Asia

- Family Name: NerVy

🥈 Silver : 5 Winners

- Family Name: Shirai02

- Family Name: Ifri

- Family Name: Colossal

- Region: Europe

- Family Name: Ekinox

- Region: America

- Family Name: Talho

🥉 Bronze : 10 Winners

- Family Name: jestroyer

- Family Name: Asyllasyx

- Family Name: Wsad

- Family Name: Quaternion

- Family Name: kanekisosa

- Region: Europe

- Family Name: 千0LKEN

- Family Name: LUCET

- Family Name: Sodalis

- Family Name: DeathByKiss

- Family Name: 寒川

2020-04-23 00:26
America
Black Desert Mobile
# 2
Thank you so much PA, its means a lot to me as an artist and as a f2p player. Those rewards will really help me. :)
2020-04-23 01:54
Asia
乄NerVy
# 3

Thank you very much PA! Please keep on with fan art contests, as we need something else to do while locked at home ^^.

2020-04-23 03:26
Europe
千OLK
# 4
Vaya, no conseguí estar siquiera en los de plata, bueno que le vamos a hacer, la próxima vez me esforzaré mas.

Gracias!.
2020-04-23 09:35
America
LPSoldier
# 5

I doubt I'll participate next time... if with this fan art I can't win even a "bronze" tier I doubt I'll never be able to do so,... :P

Congratulations to the winers though ;)

2020-04-23 11:36
Europe
REST0183362
# 6

I'm actually confused how whoever chose some of these winners could be this blind or biased. 

2020-04-23 12:26
America
REST1222228
# 7
I did noticed that some of the winners arent that good. But clearly some of the good ones didnt follow the guidelines. I have 3 bets that didnt make it and all of them forgot to include the region and family name on the artwork itself. Sadly rules are rules. I hope participants will be vigilant about it next time.
2020-04-23 23:03
Asia
REST1787516
# 8

There was no rule that say that the info about the creator (Family name, region and server) should be ON the artwork as long as you put it within your post. In fact, there are a lot of winers that dont have this information ON its artwork...

2020-04-24 06:41
Europe
REST0183362
# 9
I shouldnt be the one explaining this to you skalion, but heres what they posted on the event guide. I dunno if your point is its not ON but clearly they said IN the artwork. Depends on how you understand it but you didnt put even your family name on your work
Sad to say you have neglected a piece of information . I honestly like your artwork but i guess theres always be next time. Dont be discourage and all. Just be mindful about little details.
2020-04-25 10:01
Asia
REST1787516
# 10

Probably you are right JazzBerryJam. Nevertheless, if that is true there would be winners that should have been desqualified.
3 of the artworks don`t have their region and 2 doesnt have their family name (at least the correct one) and region on it.
With this I am not trying to jeopardize any of the winners. I simply don´t understand the choosing criteria for  the winners or to be desqualified.

2020-04-25 17:48
Europe
REST0183362
# 11
Who the heck picks some of these ? Yall need better winner pickers . Some of these are just why .
2020-05-01 14:00
America
violetaurora