Fck Black Sun Event ( I will post in all parts of the forum until you answer.)
# 1

Fck the Black Sun event. Do you want this game to die as mu origins? It sucks 16k vs 10k players.PA change that or they'll lose more players. Ridiculous event ... Gym guild Kill all players on the spot ... Is it fair? Fck Fck Fck PA. Ridiculous CP abuse
I am not going to spend my money on this game to go against other players who spend more than me ... This is not fair and it leaves the game a big crap.
Besides having several players that I with horse, run more than me, what the fuck is this?

2020-11-27 12:55
Europe
D4rKL0rD
# 2
Yeah, I wish there will be a system to separate cp: as in 10k in one area then 12k in other one area in which they are allowed kill each other, therefore only 10k against 10k while only 12k against 12k, so on, sounds fairer right (no overkill)?
2020-12-11 01:01
Asia
fauzhee10069
# 3

Then where will be the fun by escaping from a big enemy where will be the intense moments in last minutes where will be the real competition, if everyone gets all the points, and separate the players? Do you understand if a guild have more ppl with 10k cp they control the map? and if there are like 20 with 17k and 17 of them are in the same guild the next 3 are dead soon nothing, and if they remove items to get your low players cp with skill lvls big the lowest will be also destroy? I like how it is but make a guild alliance system instead of separate players

2020-12-20 08:42
Europe
PORC
# 4

"Fck the Black Sun event. Do you want this game to die as mu origins? It sucks 16k vs 10k players.PA change that or they'll lose more players. Ridiculous event ... Gym guild Kill all players on the spot ... Is it fair? Fck Fck Fck PA. Ridiculous CP abuse
I am not going to spend my money on this game to go against other players who spend more than me ... This is not fair and it leaves the game a big crap.
Besides having several players that I with horse, run more than me, what the fuck is this?"

And it's a end game event, every game had events like this, is a mass PVP event what do expect, we have ChaosLegion, Majestic, Incinte, ValarMorghul guilds better even than GYM from velia .

Make a horse with run skills

2020-12-20 08:47
Europe
PORC
# 5
Dude, Stop all this cursing and just quit the game and Don't download it again!
2020-12-20 09:39
America
BlakeRedfang
# 6
Just freaking QUIT! Stop wasting time on a game you Hate!
2020-12-20 11:18
America
BlakeRedfang
# 7
You are right 100% those who are backfiring you and telling you to quit the game.....lol those are the moneybags around the world who dont have the capability to fight against a similar CP....rather they enjoy killing lower CP....coz its really fun coz they rarely got the same fate like us....progressing with real money and coming here and talking shit to quit the game.....disgusting...!!!
2021-07-04 02:47
Asia
WATANABETSUN
# 8
You are right 100% those who are backfiring you and telling you to quit the game.....lol those are the moneybags around the world who dont have the capability to fight against a similar CP....rather they enjoy killing lower CP....coz its really fun coz they rarely got the same fate like us....progressing with real money and coming here and talking shit to quit the game.....disgusting...!!!
2021-07-04 02:50
Asia
WATANABETSUN