Server reliability / chat parental control filter too extreme
# 1
I’m sure I’m not the first or last, but can the “server unstable” be addressed and/or fixed? Over the last week and a half there isn’t a single day where I wasn’t randomly booted off the server or was mid mission (sometimes world boss or Ramones) and it would lock up and I’d have to log in again; or the pinwheel saying it’s “communicating” and every time have to close out completely to start it back up either losing out in mission progress or the world boss event bc i was already in the room when I was booted and it’s a one time only through the door until next time. Or even the ramones where I am penalized as if i bailed on the match even though it was the server that cut me off.

This is starting to get ridiculous at this point. And speaking of that word, can we have a less PG rated babysitter type chat filter? A good percentage of the customers are adults anyway, but I can’t say “happening/happened or anything contained in that word in that order” or the word ridiculous. I shouldn’t have to rethink parts of the English language if I want to have an innocent talk w another player.

being as this game encourages playing and adventuring w others it hurts that aspect when we can’t communicate w each other due to the parental control censoring to full throttle extreme.
2020-02-28 10:47
America
obiewan