Animals bag
# 1
Hello, yesterday I received 3 ravens, 4 generations, and I decided that I could make a raven of 5 generations, but I didn’t know that he was gone, in the end I just created the same raven of 4 generations, but with different skills, please help return lost crow :( Sorry for the crooked translation, this is google translate

Здравствуйте, вчера я получил уже 3 ворону, 4 поколения, и я решил что смогу сделать ворону 5 поколения, но не знал что его нет, в итоге у меня просто создалась та же самая ворона 4 поколения, но с другими навыками, прошу помочь вернуть утеренную ворону :( Прости за кривой перевод, это google translate
2020-02-11 10:31
Europe
Monshard
# 2

HI,

There is a chance that when you merge two pets you will not advance to the next tier (generation, level, etc).  So you might have 2 T4 pets and try to make a T5 pet but if it fails you only now have one T4 pet.  If it succeeds, congratulations on the new tier 5 pet but it sounds like you tried and failed.  Sorry.

Also, you have control over the skills you may want to keep or you can also choose to just abandon the skills and get a new random assignment of skills.

2020-02-15 20:59
America
Drakariz