Item disappeared again! Waiting for support since 5 days
# 1
After buying an item at the accessories shop, it disappeared again in my inventory. It is already the 4th item. It is quite annoying to screenshot everything.
I also wait several days to get an answer from support, one ticket has been answered after 12 days. This is not how you handle paying customers and makes no fun. I will stop payments and buying items until this issue has been fixed.

2019-12-30 07:42
Europe
wummeNaizar
# 2

I've also had this happen a few times as well. At first I thought I had made a mistake of some sort, but I did not get purple boots that I rolled just now in Shakatu's Gear Shop. Hoping they respond to you soon and fix the bug.

2019-12-30 15:29
America
REST0654787
# 3
Yeah, thats what I thought as well, but I started to screenshot an item if I buy it and it definitely disappeared. People in my guild having the same issue.
2019-12-30 18:03
Europe
wummeNaizar
# 4
Did you register it into the lexicon/collection? That deletes the item.
2019-12-30 20:27
America
REST0234001
# 5
No i did not register this item and honestly an item has never been deleted after register it at the lexicon. Has there been a change or is it mentioned in-game? That could explain the purple item from Shataku, but I already registered a lot of items and they do not have been removed before. This feature would also make no sense, because I would not use the Lexicon then.
2019-12-31 03:18
Europe
wummeNaizar
# 6
I am reporting the disappearance of a black tear ring +5 and black tear ring +2 from my inventory. I wasn't sure when the first item disappeared but after enhancing the second black tear ring and that also disappeared from my inventory, I then knew it wasn't coincidence. Even though I'm a FTP player of your game, it's still frustrating to stock all those items after so long for then that effort to come to naught. This is not the first time I have had this happen to me, just the first time I've decided to mention it. Pls fix this bug.
2021-04-13 13:10
America
Banishers28