GLADIATOR NEEDS SOME LOVE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
# 1

I am a main gladiator and it breaks my heart every time I am at the arena and see how the skills are not working half of the times.
GLADIATOR NEEDS A REWORK
Gladiator is the class I love but in fact with all those bugs and nerf it's just getting boring and worst, it is always the same;
- the grapple:it doesn't work half of the times(seriously,nor the titan nor the grand master nor the paladin, the gladiator grapple is the only one that fails)
- shield charge:the stun effect is not working well (you can hit an opponent without super armor and it's like 50% chance so it get daze or stun)
- scars of dusk: not working at all(the flow option is not working so you can't use the dusk flash.
it doesn't apply daze and knock down half of the times and the animation take so long that the opponent can just walk away)
- piercing arrow: doesn't take down opponents half of the times ,even if they're dazed.
- charging thrust: super armor not working ( you can be stunned and dazed while having super armor)
- spinning slash:flow option not working.
- deep thrust: animation takes a lot and half of the times doesn't apply daze and you get too exposed while using it.

That's what I can say about my experience using my gladiator at the arena.

About the animations, it's my perspective but i think the old animations are better,that brutal kick to take down an opponent,the epic jump like a superman punch from the deep trust that was way better than that weird shiny thing that is now,that was brutal and cool , particles are good but it's better less shiny stuff and more cool looking movements like from those medieval movies all of this without loosing the effectiveness of the skill.

I'm not asking for a buff,all I want is that my class works again :)

PD: thanks for taking the time to read this and hope this gets to the right people.
2022-04-19 04:00
America
Ziyei
# 2
Sounds like to me your having lagging issues or being affected by movement and spd debuff. Every gladiator I have faced they don't see to have problems similar to yours. Also you should be happy they gave y'all a huge pvp damage buff
2022-04-19 04:18
America
RiverSides
# 3
Well dmg buff is useless when You can be dazed, stuned or knocback in every Skill xD PA debuffed gladiator shield, making him shit charakter. Mistic, GM, Tytan, Huntres, Legatus, Solaris, Void Knight each fight against them is huge challenge, and dont write me its skill cuz i played GM quite time and its was so fucking easy in arena, that it was boring... or Mistic try to daze, stun its Impossible to do so. I can write only that PA managed to balanced Berserker.
2022-05-12 10:41
Europe
Viewpoint
# 4
I agree that gladiator needs rework. For now try this combo:
2022-05-12 10:43
Europe
Viewpoint