Having trouble deleting a character in my family
# 1
Hi. Thanks for the great game. I’ve been trying to delete a spare character in my family. I keep getting this message .

I think it is the main light stone. I have taken everything out. My character that I want to delete has empty inventory, nothing equipped. I think it’s the main light stone that is used for the entire family. I have been trying to delete it for a few days. I don’t want to spend black pearls just to remove the main light stones. Is this a bug? I remember deleting a spare character much easier before. Thanks you.
2021-03-03 10:16
America
Monkeyball
# 2
Lightstones shoudnt be a problem, tested myself now and it works, even with the lightstones on family equiped .. check again the inventory and if your game is updated to the new version
2021-03-04 04:51
Europe
MrZimbrii
# 3
I have checked again. It is on iOS in North America server. Still can’t delete a character :(
2021-03-04 16:04
America
Monkeyball
# 4
I have checked again. It is on iOS in North America server. Still can’t delete a character :(
2021-03-04 16:04
America
Monkeyball
# 5
go to inventory - pearl inventory - character then delete the thing that made you unable to delete the character
2021-03-06 20:00
Asia
10Raven13