Balancing issue
# 1
Im a gladiator who was playing against a paladin. In our match we both attempted to take down each other so we each canceled out the others grab. But since gladiators attacks are so slow and under powered compared to theirs we're just a sitting duck in front of them. Sorry devs for pushing the issue with gladiator but we have to adapt to other classes playstyle we have to handle each class differently where as other classes can just play the same from class to class because they have more power. I use all 8 buttons plus my shield button and evades ( my evades have to be used as charges because my shield charge can't connect on its own) during a normal arena match. Please just revamp Gladiator. Combine charging thrust and spinning slash and make shield charge the same as paladin. Also increase the speed of our attack Animations and make piercing spear fall from the sky like paladins and phantasmas. And give us some gvg attacks. We can't really use our shield in gvg. Also ive noticed when I am using piercing spear vs an oppent and they use their range knock down attack im the only one on the ground.
2020-11-05 19:42
America
Valoron
# 2
Berserker is on crack when in rage. Ill be in normal arena playing against a berserker. I had to use 1 or 2 dodge to get out of the large radius of attack. I knock them down take them to 15 % health and retreat. Then they rage I have to dodge again im out of dodges and they final hit my shield again and again and im trying to evade but I can't. I get knocked down and go from 100% down to zero. No skill is required or they are just waiting for us to do a charging thrust because they only work like 25% of the time. Then they stun us. I have to curve my charging thrust around ther attacks so I dont get knocked down. But their attacks are faster than gladiators and they are wielding a 2 hander.
Stiker is another class that is a lopsided match for us. They forward guard, forward guard, disappear, forward guard, forward guard. Gladiators can't do anything about that other than dodge. Then we are out of dodge and since striker has fast attacks and fast cooldown we're just a punching bag.
Against a good void night there is no interaction that dark form cloud needs a cool down timer.
2020-11-05 21:55
America
Valoron