Huntress is over powered
# 1
How as a gladiator am I supposed to go against a skilled huntress. I have my shield up. When they razor wind I use an evade so my shield doesn't break and do charging thrust. Then they do explosive evasion shot and cast blasting gust to daze me. Then they do flurry of arrows knocking me down. I've tried different attacks as well. I have my shield up and when they do razor wind I evade and do charging thrust. They then do an explosive evasive shot i proceed to do shield charge to Take down but they roll back (evade). I Evade to not get hit with a blasting gust attack and then do a charging thrust attack. Then they proceed to do a explosive evasive shot to blasting gust attack stun and knock me down with flurry of arrows. I'm pressing evade so I can get out of the in coming damage. I get up. Im out of evades and their razor wind attack just knocks me down again.
2020-07-12 18:25
America
Valoron
# 2
on an added note the same goes for void knights. Their dark cloud form if used by a skilled player is untouchable. Im having to blow evades because of there surprise attack from cloud form. Once they pop out I charging thrust and chasing after them and still can't catch them. I tried to shield charge but that dark cloud form is to overpowering. They just use 3 buttons to play. Dark cloud form, an attack that stuns or knocks you down and their big hit. Then they go back to running around then Dark cloud form again. Refreshing their evades and making me use up mine..
Please play test gladiator vs void knight dark cloud form. Maybe give us Take down against it. Because not being able to interact with an oppent for 90% of the match is not fun. But as for floating around your opponent taunting them because they can't do anything to you that is really annoying.
2020-07-12 22:03
America
Valoron
# 3
Up
2020-07-13 13:36
America
REST1226956