FIX SORCERESS
# 1

I don't know what you guys at PA have been doing, but you completely messed up sorceress, in arena it is constantly laggy, and all my skills seem just about useless.

-IF I USE A SKILL THAT GIVES ME SUPER ARMOR IN ARENA I EXPECT TO NOT GET CC'd.

-IF I USE MY DODGE, I EXPECT TO NOT GET CC'd

-IF I USE A SKILL THAT GETS ME OUT OF POTENTIAL CC, I EXPECT TO GET OUT OF THAT POTENTIAL CC AND NOT GET STUNNED, KNOCKED DOWN, DAZED ECT. AND THAT SKILL IS NOW ON COOLDOWN.

The amount of money i've spent on this game, only for me to not be able to actually enjoy it because of the lack of care you guys have to fix sorceress and whatever you did to her is annoying. It's astonishing to see how much you guys want to add more content and this and that but can't fix a simple issue in the arena or in general. Too many people who play and MAIN sorceress have been complaining about this issue and i know for a fact some have contacted you guys about it. If you don't fix it, I don't want to play anymore. I'm not going to be paying for a game that cannot be played normally or even enjoyed at the slightest because you guys can't fix a few issues with ONE class. 

2020-06-20 02:14
America
REST0344477
# 2
They don’t listen. Just stop to spend cash my friend
2020-06-24 08:52
America
Hans321