Field of Valor Bug?
# 1

I was in a field of valor lvl 6 with three other players, and all of us are (as u can imagine) evenly matched.

However, towards the end of the match, and even all along throughout the match, I had only about 4000 valor coins ( the others had 15k) and significantly much lesser loot compared to the others although we killed about the same number of monsters?

Can someone clarify why this is please? 

UPDATE: Noticed this from other players as well, that the host of the party in valor usually faces this problem. Hope to hear the solution soon, thanks.

2020-05-18 00:17
America
rachox
# 2

Same with me. i only get around 30% of what others are getting.

2020-05-18 01:59
Asia
xKeStReLx
# 3

Yea, I'm also experiencing the same issue. I created a Valor 6 chamber, there were a total of 4 adventurers (including me) and I've only gained about 30% of the rewards as compared to the other adventurers. Do refer to the pictures for reference. Valor bug

Total amount of Dull Traces of Valor:

Me: 6264

Others: 23k++

The other adventurers have gotten better loots as well (Black Crystal Weapon/ Armor, sub weapons, defense gears etc) while I've only gotten very very sad rewards ): 

Hoping for a solution to this! 

2020-05-18 08:53
America
SwanLeBah
# 4
Same here, had that issue yesterday once, today is the second time I’m doing the FoV and both times I’m getting 30% of what others are getting.

Not sure what’s causing this bc I’ve never being the one creating the chamber, and on the last one I’m the second highest lvl...
2020-05-19 10:36
America
Maverinho
# 5

Hi,

I've had this same happen to me now at least 2-3 times. Eveyrything was fine until the latest update. Before it I used to get roughly the same amount of traces and coins, but ever since the update, roughly 30% traced, and about the same with the coins.

I didn't take too much notice on the previous times, but it looks like the other loot might be unaffected, or at least doesn't show as big of a disparity as the other two do.

Note; I was the host this time, however, as you can see from the picture, from the group of 5, 3 were unaffected, and another person in the group had this same issue.

Also, our levels were roughly the same, I'm on 63, so in fact the highest, level-wise anyway. The other one affected, the bottom one, also level 62.

What I've noticed, is that the other players "kills" and thus traces don't seem to be "flying" to me anymore. You know, those lines.

So maybe that is partially the issue, the game doesn't count the other players in your "loot"?

2020-05-20 04:22
Europe
desarex
# 6
Deleted by the writer.
# 7

This bug is still here even after the update. 

Can you pleaseeeeeee fix this?

2020-05-22 21:08
America
rachox
# 8

Posting an update. The problem still persists. And it's not even listed in the known issues list.

By my calculation, seeing as this has happened to me 4 times at least, I've lost anywhere from 60 to a 100mil, plus a lot of coins (I would imagine in excess of 10k).

2020-05-24 06:43
Europe
desarex