Can't Enter The Game
# 1

Hello developer, i want to report something, i can't acces the game with my wifi, i don't know why tho, i can acces the game just this morning until afternoon, but at 17.00 GMT+7, i can't acces the game anymore using my wifi.

Can you please fix this? i'm playing using my laptop and my phone, both of my devices, when accesing the game using my wifi, it just won't work, it keeps telling there's an error patch server or something. But when i use my mobile data in my phone, it works. And also, when i try acces the forum using my laptop with my wifi, i can't acces it, and now i'm using my mobile data to open the forum and make this report. Please fix this ASAP, i can't enjoy the game if this keeps going on. I rely on my laptop and my wifi to enjoy the game, since my phone is so crappy, then i use my laptop to play the game using emulator. Thanks. Error code :4

2020-04-09 04:02
Asia
Prodezt
# 2

I had the same problem as you today from 3:30 am (i'm french). I suddenly got disconnected from the game, and no possibilities to connect either to the game or to the official forum. I thought the servers had crashed but asking people in my guild, no one seems to have had any problems ...

2020-04-09 06:03
Europe
REST0631741
# 3

same here, but it happen in my Gmail account. i relogin after i pull the sword and found out bugged with all just black screen, then it not let me login and only said "Invalid Google Login Account" T-T

2020-04-09 06:27
Asia
REST1444350
# 4
The game was running fine yesterday and now this morning I tried to login and it says "Network Connection Unstable [111]. My wifi is fine, I tested it. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, cleared caches. Rebooted my router but still cannot get on. All my other games work fine. Also says checking connection status continually. Please help!
2020-04-09 12:23
America
Dresdan
# 5
Same here, google account invalid.
2020-04-09 17:47
America
Arcadia
# 6
zappp....
done update bdm on play store but bdm app wont run keep saying error 101. pls help how to fix this, my internet connection is good btw.
2021-08-04 00:31
Asia
акакий
# 7

Can't Download in Game Resources (Error 101)

if you are using an emulator and can't download game resources (Error 101), try opening network & internet settings on your emulator (In my case i'm using LD player), then look for private DNS settings. Make sure the private DNS and VPN options are turned off. I hope this post can help :)Setting Private DNS

2022-09-11 07:03
Asia
Xerdez
# 8

Same was able to login early this morning like 3 - 4am and at 11am I wasn't able to login , now it's almost 5pm. Please fix , I am able to play pug g and diablo with out the connection issue so I know it isn't my end 

2023-10-07 12:53
America
Tenshikuro