Missing Gloves
# 1

Dear BDM Staff, 

I hope you'll see this, because I don't know how to contact you in private, I need your help. I am not sure if this is a bug, but I want to share to you my experience. For the past days, all I did was grinding and leveling up my DK, at the same time, I'm also trying to hunt Mystical Gloves (for forging), I had 2 Mystical gloves stashed in my warehouse, never misplaced it and never fed it to BS nor sold it, I just kept it in my stash without placing it to my other alternative characters. This morning, I tried to check my stash which I usually do, and find no sign of any 2 mystical gloves, I tried checking my other alt chars and they don't have it nor equipped, I tried to restart the game a couple times to see whether its a bug or not, cause I am certain that I never touched my item or anything, I swear, I never did any forging, feeding or selling those mystical gloves for it to be gone or lost, they just dissappeared. I'm fine with this but I just could not move on thinking that my character also worked hard to get them and what exactly happened to them.

Hoping to hear your response and answer to what just happened and maybe help me gain it back? (I hope so). Thank you for reading.

P.S

Server:Serendia

Family name: Janriel

2020-03-31 19:52
Asia
Janriel
# 2

Hey buddy,

your gloves are not lost, they just dont show up on your stash. It´s a visual bug I reported yesterday as well. Just take out other stuff out of your storage until the gloves show up again. 

Cheers

2020-04-01 00:30
Europe
ELcoM