Spoils of Battle !
# 1

Hi there , i was wondering if there is an issue with spoils of battle .

Feeling like drop rate of spoils has been reduced like 5x .  ( U can farm with 1 t4 and be always on time , picking up spoils ) .

Rest of the Pets went vacation ;)

Also Violent Mobs does not drop at same rate, u have to kill 5 so u might get 1 chest ( and ofcourse always blue ;p )

Tried  to find similar posts but couldn't. Feel free to let us know if something changed.

2020-03-04 12:26
Europe
潫Inflict0
# 2
The game is becoming even less funny and more pay to win, ofc you can fill thousands of bags with materials and craft them.
2020-03-04 22:14
Europe
REST0405322
# 3

I blame the players who always complain about the pet's cooldown in picking up loots. -.-"

2020-03-04 23:26
Asia
REST0542124
# 4

They definitely nerfed chest drops...  At any given time during a grind session, i could wake my screen up and see 4 or 5 chests scattered about and my 3 t4 birds on cooldown.  Now after watching game play multiple times for an hour, no chests are sitting and 2 of my birds are sitting there with no cooldown and nothing to do...  I feel like they messed with drop to cover up thier "target does not exist" bug,  which they swore on that Valia Inn Stream that it had nothing to do with pets being bugged.  Which was completely a lie or an absolute failure to watch gameplay of a pet stuck doing nothing, no countdown, while there were 4-5 chests on ground and annoying message "Target does not exist" going balistic on the screen.  

2020-03-04 23:52
America
Hellified