Warrior/Gladiator needs boost
# 1
Not sure if someone jus doesn’t like them, but the warrior/gladiator class didn’t get much of an improvement compared to the other classes damage dealt wise. Huntress has super speed and can apparently resist being grabbed in most cases, giants just smash but their smash knocks you down and their other attacks almost take a quarter of your health, everything else, powerhouses for sure. Warrior has the infinite shield block but you can’t hit back when it’s active and then do subpar damage compared to the rest which being the only other class of 2 that have to get in close to do it, our ranged attacks are DECENT but there are what, 2-3 charges and after ascension we have ONE ranged to defend with or fight back against players who have a wide variety of ranged attacks or all of them plus and more. Somehow huntress and sorceress can resist grab/grapple/stun attacks?

Example, gladiator now 4415 CP, maxed orange gears/weapons and spent a lot of time, energy and silver advancing skills to a good level. Go in arena against huntress that is let’s say around 3760, do the math here as to why this may seem unfair but this huntress could run circles around me, resisted grab attacks that work on giants, any other attack that could sweep the legs as well but could easily knock me off my feet and obliterate me from a distance in no time.

Im not writing a triggered angry I got beat in a game post but come on now, if you’re gonna inject some juice into the other classes give some of that love this way too.

The warriors could and should get a little TLC just to keep pace and be competitive in the game.
2020-03-01 07:31
America
obiewan
# 2
It's not the class. Having played warrior including all the changes made for almost 3 years in BDO, warrior is still one of those class that is easy to play but tricky-ish to master. We have all the kits to outplay every class in 1v1, just gotta learn how. Take it with a grain of salt since there's a big gap between pc and mobile version in terms of skill/input/reaction-wise but so far I kinda like it how the class pretty much remain the same.
2020-03-02 08:50
Asia
Subaru