OVERPOWER - HUNTRESS (Ascension)
# 1

6 immunity for a range class is to strong.. melee class are so WEAK like giant they cant even get close and kill range class because of the immunity and no Super armor in Arena and also very small damage.. please fix Huntress overpower issue NERF or remove the immunity, many players are making huntress beacuse of this OP issue, and it is not fun because it is not balance..  giant and other melee characters need to be BUFF and IMPROVE to match up range class..

Check this video it explain how OP the huntress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpakV0o8ONU

2020-02-29 14:39
Asia
Born2KillYou
# 2

In arena, we only have super armor on ONE offensive skill which is razor wind and invincibility for evasion jump. Ascension only add one SA to ranger skill RazorWind in arena. Thats all. 

Pre-ascension, ranger only have invincibility for the pathetic short jump and NOTHING ELSE while every other classes enjoy abusing their many front guard and super armor skills. Now the tables finally balanced up, and people ask for nerfs. YEAH OK.

2020-03-01 05:17
Asia
REST0158579
# 3
I agree with the author of this post.
Hunter is currently OP in the arena, everyone is talking about it ... except those who play Hunter. lol
2020-03-01 17:24
Europe
REST0631741
# 4
Deleted by the writer.
# 5

Agree with the author of this post.

Ranger in preawa had a balanced skill set based on positioning and mobility, and thats why she only had 1 iframe and her skills werent superarmored.

Now with Huntress, you have a class with: Very high mobility, very high damage (just stupid compared to any other class damage), a lot of superarmors and 1 iframe (In Arena 1 Iframe 1 Supearmor, and you only need that to just win because ALL the classes have only 2 inmunities in arena too LOL), a lot of CC (every skill now have CC, dont know why). Is a Ranged class that doesnt need to be at range to kill, she just smash random buttons in melee range vs a MELEE CLASS and win a Superarmor trade.

And because all the classes now have +3000 HP more, now she tanks a lot of damage. Huntress need a huge nerf, because right now, is like the Preawakening rangers that were using speedhacks. Fast attacks, Fast mobility, Cant bee CCd, CC with everything, all at melee range.

I'm a full AP Valk with 4550. To show you de difference, in Nodewars, yesterday I was the 3rd in kill score (In preawa I was 1st because ofc I had 200 more CP thant the 2nd and 2nd was a witch). Now, The top 11 are rangers from 4200 to 3900 CP. The Witch that was in all the nodes 2nd in kills of my guild now 12th.

Huntress gonna defend their class because a lot of ppl is FOTM and rerolled from Valks (that was and is strong in PVP 1vs1, ofc), Sorcs (That was and is strong in PVP 1vs1 and Guild wars, ofc) and Witches (That they broke his dmg and now hit like a noodle) to Huntress.

Huntres is right now the "I win button" that doesnt need to think their combos to kill and if you take a look to the TOP 100, probably 80% of that top are now Rangers that was strong and now are much  stronger. And ofc, a lot of them probably were Witches/Sorcs, that rerolled to Huntress because is the real OP now.

2020-03-02 00:09
Europe
Noctemis
# 6
I cant deny huntress is somewhat have a better compare to other clas
But they are not op, in fact before ascension they like weakest class in arena
And now after getting better buff than other class you ppl complaining like a moron, the one that was op was paladin while huntress has only 1super armor and 1 very short invincible, paladin has like permanent immunity if played right super fast movement long ranged stun and hit like a truck
2020-03-02 08:36
Asia
GearZx