TITAN IS TRASH
# 1
Kindly BUFF the Titan because it has been NERFED WAY TOO MUCH!!! IT HAS NO DAMAGE AT ALL unlike the other classes which has more damage % on their ascended class! I couldnt even beat players which literally has 500+ CP gap against me! Like wtf!? Even in GVG/Node/Seige War all they do is AOE and jump around like crazy DEALING MINIMUM DAMAGE TO ENEMIES!! SO WHERES THE FUN???!!!

I was very excited for the ascencion of classes, especially with the Titan, Thinking the Giant would actually became better, BUT its not the case! Giant to Titan Became a BIG JOKE! Other class became Strong to Stronger and the Giant (Garbage) Evolved into a Trash (Titan). Im so disappointed! and most of my guild members feels the same way. I hate that im feeling that Devs only gives importance to certain class. What a shame.

Im hoping this message will be heard by the devs, if not, then its time to say goodbye.
2020-02-27 00:57
Asia
REST1020928
# 2

Same for Gladiator mate. 

I feel you. 

2020-02-27 01:32
Europe
Hightech
# 3

Giant shines after awakening, same as sorceress, warrior get's little bit better, but he was trash before ascension or awakening so I wuld not hold my breath that anything will change.

2020-02-27 02:21
Europe
REST1555562
# 4

Everybody feels the same in my guild also.

First of all Giant was already difficult to grow, not being on par with some of the other classes in PVE. At least in arena he stood a chance, with the right gear.... but now Titan is absolute garbage. Does no dmg, gets CCed by everything and the +3k HP given through ascension does not have any impact (in fact it seems to lower his resistance to dmg). All in all, it becomes a useless class. 

I will wait for 1-2 updates next weeks and if nothing changes, I will probably delete the game.

2020-02-27 06:20
Europe
Nemilosul
# 5

Buff TITAN. They should have learned from korean mistake but yet they repeated it again. This is stupid. Everybody gets buffed, Only TITAN gets nerfed. If developers are thinking more of a DRAMATRIC Giant comback, Hell no!!! I"M HERE TO SAY THAT EVERYONE IS PISSED. Whoever decided this nerf to Giants is a total idiot, Pearl Abyss should fire him.

Look I'm fucking tired of my job taking care of suspected wuhan cases, only to find out when I get home that my character has been nerfed. we take complaints everyday and we fix this complaints immidiately, and these people gives no regards nor concern to hundreds or thousands of people who are supporting their game. Fucking idiots fixed this nonsense issue already.

2020-02-28 01:32
Asia
REST0537163