Fix Gladiator
# 1

Just like others posts stating FIX GLADIATOR please. 

I can not be that you get destroyed with not even the chance to do propper damage to an opponent in a PvP based game. 

And this is the case even if you have 400cp more. Skill does not matter because there are no skill that will get you in the position to win.  

And in addition in a heavy money sink game. I like to spend money on the game and in Black Desert in general but this is unacceptable. 

ATM just PVE and this is not the purpose of the game!

Please do something and quick!

2020-02-26 23:02
Europe
Hightech
# 2

Warrior was trash before ascension, he is trash after it too, maybe a little bit better after awakening, but I would not hold my breath for it getting better in KR it never did.

2020-02-27 02:12
Europe
REST1555562
# 3

I know but I invested to much time in talent book etc. 

Will be there a way of rerolling on a later stage. 

Do you know if there is a coupon for reolooing everything in the Korean Shop? 

2020-02-27 04:46
Europe
Hightech
# 4

No warrior was not trash before succession. It is a hard class to play. But easy to learn. And when you get the hang of it, you will dominate your opponents. The only way other classes play against warrior was to run and heal in the arena. Just because it is easier to win with other classes doesn't mean they are strong. You have to see what a class can do before judging whether it is trash or not. Unfortunately, right now gladiator is trash, garbage. And the reason why I'm saying this is because all of his skills are not safe to use, and the guard is easily broken. And on top of it, he doesn't his long-range CC anymore, and all his CC skills right now do not guarantee to CC. 

2020-02-27 20:08
America
JesusToYou