The Night of Restless Souls
# 1

Good afternoon, dear developer.
There is a lot of all kinds of content in the game and it is wonderful, thank you. But here's what I have a request from a player who has been playing your game for years. Please return the full card during the Night of Restless Souls event. Why did such a request arise? Everything is very simple. The map on which this event is held has a tunnel appearance, that is, there is only one road and there are practically no branches and additional passages. This situation greatly complicates the game for simple players and makes it easier for top hunters who just walk along the road and collect tribute from all around. And you also divided the map into sectors, thereby further simplifying the task for hunters and making it more difficult for ordinary farmers. What it led to. A good half of the players stopped attending this event because of the banal reason they do not become cannon fodder for stronger players. You can write and talk about this topic as much as you want.

I will return to the main request of my message. Please return the card in full for the Night of Restless Souls event, as it was originally.
With respect.

2024-04-08 23:30
Europe
Sattelite
# 2
Hello!

I totally agree with Sattelite.
In the form in which the map is now, there is almost no chance of success for small and medium cp players. The channels accommodate too many players with too few farm-spots. As the author of the topic noted, the map is a tunnel, with many insurmountable objects (rivers and mountains for example), which further reduces its size.
Unfortunately, this event is now more suitable for hunters. But forgetting about players with a different strategy is unfair.

TY for attention.
2024-04-09 02:32
Europe
HORNED
# 3
Hello dear developers. Tell me what to do for people with small cp and small guilds? I understand that I came for pvp content, but I have no desire to disturb others. The location was divided mistake, it is impossible to escape. It doesn’t matter how much power you have 30,40,50,60k... Gifts of the morning in good quantities are given for a large number of points, which are now simply not there. The boss is very difficult to approach.
2024-04-09 03:41
Europe
Кальцифер
# 4
Really.
My onions same. So many hunters low cp people, can't have anything from this map. Some people just stay in teleport and killed all people. I understand in Korea sub this map already people can farming, but in Europe this a don't comfortable, and very stressful.
I hope, old map will be come back.
Already thanks!
2024-04-09 13:27
Europe
Hiyerin