Class Balance / Guild War / Battlefield of the Sun
# 1

ENG:

🔴 Voidsent Eye
- It has been a long time since the "Voidsent Eye" update came into the game. It is still such a rare item that new and old players become frustrated trying to obtain it. Please find a way or implement a new system to make it easier for players to acquire.
Copy

🔴 Guild War
- Please change the system. "Guild War" is a "Guild League" system similar to PC.
Q: Why do you have to change?
A: Reduce the toxic of large guilds taking advantage of CP by bullying small guilds.

🔴 Battlefield of the Sun: Forgotten Ruins
- I want the entire new combat system of the "Battlefield of the Sun: Forgotten Ruins" map to be improved because most people come in hoping to kill each other, not hoping to destroy structures. I'm so sick of having to encounter bad teams that don't know the rules in "Battlefield of the Sun: Forgotten Ruins".
- What I want is to have a system like "Red Battlefield" on PC. It still looks more fun than the "Battlefield of the Sun: Forgotten Ruins" system. Please, I don't want to encounter stupid teams, it's so boring.

🔴 Class Balance

Thank you very much for the latest job balance patch for the "Pearl Abyss" and "Black Desert Mobile" teams. It is the best adjustment of the year. Thank you for your hard work.

CR: https://forum.blackdesertm.com/Board/Detail?boardNo=7&contentNo=592608&pageNo=1

Later, I still wondered if some characters still had too much power from their skills and passives. I would like to explain further as follows.

🔴 Hwaryeong / 화령
Foxspirit Conduit / 신내림 (Passive Skill)
- Why is Hwaryeong's Passive Skill able to stack 2 fox fireballs at a time? Even though he attacked and didn't hit anyone, he was able to stack them. Isn't that strange?
- Nerf stack fox spirit 2 to 1 stack if not to damage enemy
- I hope you can change the Over Power mechanism. Or can you adjust the "Reduce Damage" (피해 감소) state to reduce time? Is it too much power for a distance of 1.5 seconds that can be done continuously?

🔴 BERSERKER / 버서커
- Distance nerf of Skill.
- Passive nerf. There shouldn't be any other class that reduces the CD of skills as much as this one. It's extremely unbalanced for the game. Please nerf it. It is recommended that it should be reduced CD from -0.3 seconds to only -0.1 seconds.
- Removed "Decrease attack speed" ability from Passive. You should use team's data and abilities for development rather than relying on personal preferences to adjust balance.

🔴 BUCCANEER / 캡틴
- Reduces overall skill damage. Especially damage from passive skills.
- Reduced damage in some skills, it's up to you to choose which skill. But please reduce the damage as well.

2024-03-28 05:01
Asia
MööпLöяd