Add more times for world bosses
# 1

I'm assuming that America means the whole super continent (South + Central + North) when we talk about the servers in BDM. Although it's a great idea (IMO), we have a little problem about the server times, as we can see on this following image:

Let's take Brazil for example, which officialy follows the GMT - 3 timezone. If I intend to kill at least one world boss per day, I must log in at 01:00 or either 17:00, which are both terrible moments to play if you work or study...

If we "walk" from the extreme East of the region to the extreme West, we travel from GMT-1 to GMT -11, which are ELEVEN DIFFERENT TIME ZONES, so I know that it's impossible to set specific times of the day to make every American happy, but considering that you can fight a certain boss one time per day, could the staff consider to add more world boss times?

I know that more bosses will probably be added in the future, but maybe considering at least one more time option for bosses would have a great impact (especially because there is a 2 hours window to join the boss). What do you think, people? :)

2020-01-15 20:10
America
Draemor
# 2
Agreed. One is 11pm where I am which is late for me. Especially when I get terrible rewards lol
2020-01-16 10:36
America
Sayains