Weapon: Hepta
# 1

I want to write about the greed of developers and many will confirm. Equipment can be strengthened in two ways - awakened with the help of Valks and black crystals, or strengthened with hept crystals. At the winter festival, we were given 500,000 recovery coupons each, and now they have been taken away. The cost of manufacturing amplification crystals is beyond the bounds of humanity. And okay, if only 1 crystal was needed for amplification, no, they need 2. Thanks to the developers for stepping over the edge of greed, I finally decided to leave the game and delete my account. I don’t regret a bit, because I found a more pleasant analogue of the game. Good luck to everyone and I wish you finally to defeat this greed from the creators, because the time will come and no one will need BDM, and with such greed it is very likely.

2023-05-04 22:48
Europe
Mедуза
# 2

I agree, this method of amplification is really insane. Our guild in the discord is on fire with chances, coupons and such an attitude on the part of the developers)) Well, what, only donators can play, the rest are rubbish, only donators will remain at such a pace.

2023-05-04 22:55
Europe
DuEmomentI
# 3

I myself have not been able to strengthen for a long time, as if absolutely all methods of strengthening have been broken. I even wrote to the support service, but it turns out that this is not a support service, but a simple bot that gives template answers. Technical support itself does not solve anything at all.

2023-05-04 22:57
Europe
DuEmomentI
# 4

In our guild, on the same day, 3 people deleted their accounts. This is both funny and sad. And as for technical support, it is not in the game. I asked to send me a coupon to change the name of the clan, so I was told to buy for pearls. Even this coupon was not sent, can you imagine? Coupon, Karl !

2023-05-05 01:04
Europe
Mедуза
# 5
Consideración con los que no pueden darse el lujo de pagar también por que los que no pagamos somos quien les da vida al juego feos
2023-05-14 05:47
America
ReinaMaldita