Hide Player Attacks During World Boss
# 1

Honestly, 

As a player on both the mobile and console platforms and loyal to the franchise through and through, I can say this....

Mobiles player attacks during world boss has lagged the game so hard that it can and possibly cause a player to be kicked from the game. I have however, while at Tukar Laytenn, just recently (I had to pause writing this in order to take out world boss on console) I accidently suspended the game near the last few health bars and tried to bring back the app, however, the lag was so bad from the effects of the player character atacks that it forced the game to relaunch and log me back in with out getting the rewards. And I had no way to even participate in an instance after that because the game counted my time at world boss already and possibly having recieved my loot drops. (Feel free to drop "F's" below for both me however mostly for PA.)

Console and PC has SETTINGS that allow the players to hide player attacks, or better yet, hide players and their attacks at the same time. I am surprised that between mobile and pc/console that they are learning ways from each other in how to clearly optimize the game for the players to better the experience on both ends. That they havn't taken into factor of trying to apply this QOL function only to open World Boss's like Tukar, Gryffon and Muraka. Morever, only to their arena area of where they spawn in. I have also noticed a very sharp increase in the number of players in attendance to these open World Boss Spawns. So all the more to apply such a change cause they think that the number of World Bosses has dwindled down to just these three after the change mentioned below.*

However, I do see that the devs are taking World Bosses that are instances with a limited number of players and making it into the Alyelli's Rifts* in order to cut back. If PA does continue on wanting to keep the open world bosses to either apply this QOL function so that way it doesn't put such a strain on our little devices that the CPU outpput that they are putting out is only fraction of PC and console, yes I know that mobile devices are getting better and better with each new model being released; however, please have a heart for those of us who play on older models still and limited the device itself to only a certain select few games that it can handle.

All platforms are learning and growing from each other and I have seen drastic changes on both ends going forward for a few months already and I like what I see, please keep it up.

2023-02-13 20:49
America
LotusAsche