Stamina
# 1
I am having so much trouble doing my
Life Skills, I used too much Stamina and all of my
hoarded Potion is running out, and the Herbs that is needed to make Potion are not high enough to make at least 3 or 4, I used up everything. the Potion in Pearlshop is expensive.

at least give us daily stamina potion if you add Forage x20, Logging x20 and Mining x20.
2023-02-02 08:58
Asia
StarrScream
# 2
Base on my experience, Once you maxed out all the things in your camp including your workers, making stamina potions won't be much of a problem anymore. You can make more than 10 x-large stamina pots (250 stamina per pots) every 5-6 days with 2 workers. Of course if you add another worker that will be more pots and the maximum pots can be adjusted if you're using Life Plus buff. You won't be constantly using a large amount of those materials anymore compared to when you were upgrading things on camp, so it replenishes quite easily. I'm also not sure if the Venecil dress has some effect in the volume and time duration of crafting. But this will hasten stamina accumulation and gain more materials from workers, I think.

Still, I do support this suggestion. It will be a great help for anyone who hasn't maxed their camp contents yet as well as those that already have, like me, but are trying to level their overall life skills to Guru.
2023-02-02 23:36
Asia
Astralum
# 3
Deleted by the writer.
# 4
I began playing yesterday evening and I hit lvl 43 this afternoon. I had amassed maybe 75 stamina pots up until I started the farm quest.
Somebody turned off the faucet cuz I haven’t seen one in a while. Imagine my surprise when I learned talking in chat reduces your stamina!
That’s nutz…😳
Trolls should be penalized for spamming the channels not a patron asking game related questions.
That’s a really odd and peculiar game mechanic.
I’m not a fan …
I’m playing a mmorpg that encourages interaction with other players but yet I’m penalized for doing so.
That’s nutz! 😐
That’s really my only complaint. I grew up grinding Vanilla WoW so crazy ass mat reqs and perma grinds don’t faze me much.

It’s been fun so far.
I appreciate the hard work your team put into developing this game.

P.S. Not really a complaint but it would be super dooper cool if the herbs glistened or something. Maybe my eyes are going bad but I find it really difficult to locate them.
2023-10-08 12:55
America
-