Let the second dash of Sura's Shadow Break deal knock-up on hit.
# 1

I'm glad that the buff on Warlord's enhanced skill was approved. He's now on par with the meta. We're slowly having the gameplay from PC version. 

For my next suggestion;

Let Sura's Shadow Break deal knock-up on the second dash/charge, to better see the skill's confirmed cc. Add Super Armor while moving, it is so unlikely to be a ninja's tactic to stop moving. And reduce the cooldown of Shadow Break by a second for the lost SA. 

Let Shadow Cloak be a Block Jump, instead of having stealth and run around. Let him be invincible, invisible, cannot move for like 1.5 seconds at most or until he teleports. And reduce the cooldown of Blinding Slash by 1 second for the lost stealth with invincibility. Save the stealth skill for his Succession “Ninja”. 

For the passive, I'd like to suggest changing the description;

Consume 100MP to increase the next skill's damage by like 25%. Every 21 seconds Sura will gain 1 extra evasion. And when HP drops to 40% or below, he will have a black aura where all skill damage increases by 15% (that stacks with the first one) and increase attack speed that overrides max cap by 8% more. 

2022-09-27 09:12
Asia
Zai