class damage/protection/mobility balance, new arena map, equalized 5v5 mode
# 1

(1)Arena map:

I'd like to suggest PA to make ranked arena and normal arena map a bit larger so that people won't get rushed while their character's still loading.

Make a new map for Karkea, so that each 1v1 mode has its own different maps, 1 for ranked, 1 for normal, and 1 for karkea. For Karkea map I'd personally like to suggest adding the one the same as the Arena of Arsha from BDO where it has railings and small buildings in it for a more strategic approach. 

(2)Equalized 5v5 mode:

There are a lot of complaints about how Ramoness can be unfair sometimes having that huge cp gap between parties druing a match-up but honestly its actually better than before. But still, I'd like to suggest adding a new option for a GvG mode. A 5v5 match where everything is equalized. Winners are not identified by points but rather who wipes out the opposing team first. With a 3 minute timer to identify the winning team which has more remaining team members. A gvg that lasts up to 3 rounds. A mode where we can bet a billion silver, or needs to use a billion silver to enter while also earning thrice as much when winning.

(3) Class damage/protection/mobility balance:

(3.1) Damage:

(3.1.1) - I've been seeing a lot of complaints about Drakania and Yacha's insane damage outputs. I also did complain but I somehow adjusted myself that it is hard to win when you're against the system.

(3.1.2) - The main reason/issue is that the gap of class's DPS is so high, for example; Yacha can deal around 5,200% of damage(branch and passive excluded) within 2.5 seconds with just Eagle Drop, Collapsing Sweep, and Lights Out where Yacha has a long grab skill animation that enables him to extend his combo and recast those 3 skills. Where as Fletcher can only deal around 4,100% of damage(branch and passive excluded) within 2.7 seconds with 2 Volley of Reckoning, and uncharged Jackpot which he does not have a grab to extend his combo. 

(3.1.2.1)-> So in order to fix the imbalance of class damage I'd like to suggest that each class SHOULD NOT have a gap of more than 300% damage within a 3 second combo.

(3.1.3) - Having a new cc mechanic will be a great help for the non grab classes improving a more balanced combo duration and damage.

(3.1.3.1) -> New cc mechanic: If a target is knocked down, bound, or knocked up for the first time, the downed target will be immune to any cc for 0.8 seconds. After the 0.8 seconds cc immunity duration ends, even though the target is still down, the target can still receive a knock-down, bound, or knock-up cc for the second time. After receiving the knock-down, bound, or knock-up cc for a second time the target is now immune to any type of cc including grab for 5 seconds. 

(3.2)Protection:

(3.2.1) - Super Armor, Forward Guard, and Invincibility is not a problem outside Arena since each class can never run out of these outside arena. But I got to say that grab classes are very OP, they can land a cc even though their target is in Super Armor or Forward Guard. So the only counter I can think of for these grab classes are going behind them and break their Forward Guards. But what PA did is that most classes has given the option to turn their Forward Guards into Super Armor. 

(3.2.1.1)-> So on this aspect I'd respectfully like to suggest to let Forward Guards skills be Forward Guards only do not let it have an option to turn it into Super Armor.

(3.2.2)- When it comes to 1vs1 Arena Super Armor, Forward Guards, and Invincibilty is always a problem. Most adventurers based the class balance to the number of protections in Arena and it's only comprehensible since it is unfair to face classes who rarely uses their evasions like Yacha and Drakania while you've already exhausted yours. 

(3.2.2.1) -> So my idea is that let all classes to only cast a single evasion after a string of protected skills, in order to reuse those string of protected skills again. Just like Grandmaster, Mystic, Huntress, and Berserker who only needs a single evasion after every single string of protected skills to be able to reuse those protected skills again.

(3.3)Mobility:

(3.3.1) - During Black Sun, adventurers are forced to use their alts just to participate since not all classes can escape. Adventurers only choose either Berserker, Yacha, Void Knight and to be honest these are the only classes I've been seeing lately in Black Sun. I have also noticed that there are lesser and lesser participants in Black Sun since I am a hunter myself who mains Sura, those who participated are just forced by their guildmates. This turned out to be one of those major problems even in Friendly Wars. 

(3.3.1.1)-> The thoughts that I concluded inorder to fix such a problem on class diversity during Black Sun is pretty obvious. Improve each class's mobility a mobility where it only needs 1 evasion inorder to reuse the string of protected mobility, greatly connected to (3.2.2.1)

I really hope that PA is reading and giving these suggestions a thought especially on class balances. I'm starting to feel bored about the game. "Every hardwork done for this game, for the class we main, is all for nothing when the system itself is our enemy" - that's what is always on my mind these days. So please PA we are expecting a lot from you. Black Desert Mobile in the number 1 mobile MMORPG when it comes to graphics, compatibility, and combat, please live up to it. Thank you. 

2022-08-17 05:23
Asia
Klaimour