Controls: Multifunctioning 2-key, Auto Mode: Skill Locking
# 1

Control key suggestion.

I've been playing BDM for quite a while now, and controlling our characters is indeed better with emulator. Because there are a lot of misclicks in mobile. Some of us have big hands (not me though) that results in pressing 2 buttons at the same time. And if you'll make the button size too big it becomes distractive to the view.

So I suggest;

1. Separate the Controls UI size editor from General UI.

2. Add opacity option for skills in view.

3. Please include this multifunctioning 2-key control in convenience/controls settings

How does it work?

Dragging button 1 to the left uses skill 1, holding it uses the flow of the skill.

Dragging button 1 up uses skill 2, holding it uses the flow of the skill.

Dragging button 1 to the right uses skill 3, holding it uses the flow of the skill.

Dragging button 1 down uses skill 4, holding it uses the flow of the skill.

Dragging button 2 to the left uses skill 5, holding it uses the flow of the skill.

Dragging button 2 up uses skill 6, holding it uses the flow of the skill.

Dragging button 2 to the right uses skill 7, holding it uses the flow of the skill.

Dragging button 2 down uses skill 8, holding it uses the flow of the skill.

And put the cooldowns on the side of the buttons. This way there's not a lot to press and tap, while seeing all cooldowns, you can also adjust the size larger than the previous ones without distracting the view.

Skill locking suggestion:

Please add this option in skills tab, where a skill can be disabled during auto combat but is useable when needed. 

2022-08-01 21:24
Asia
Zai