MAPS: and airships.
# 1
MAPS

Add Floating Continents of the Ancients!
Back Story - The last ancient warned all his people, some didn't believe but some of the great minds have already inventing devices or machines to propel land to the air and make it float for as long as the devices or magical machines work, and at the time the calamity struck, they used all they could to save their people. Thus the ancients are nowhere to be found today, because they are up above in the farthest of skies. One of this invention is the constellation. See for yourself. They have problems though some enemies made it and they are constantly battling with them until this day.

- Various floating continents and ancient people above, various powerful enemies too in different lands.

Similar to the Great ocean, airships can navigate to floating continents above the clouds / skies, upon interacting a prompt will pop up to ask you to land. Strong winds will throw ships in a designated flow. Strong winds and storms will randomly pop ups from time to time.

VEHICLES

Add airships - add quest to build or obtain one then place in camp or build various stations on the cities.
- Activating it will play a short clip that the ship fly to the air then like in the Great Ocean the airship will be teleported to a new map above the designated land map.
- While on the sky map, activating the Land map will prompt the land map and where the airship is currently, activating the land function after selecting a city will make it land to the port.
- it needs gas or wind which accumulates overtime?
- out of gas or accumulated wind will make the airship stop? You can then land on the nearest city port below.
2022-07-31 23:55
Asia
Nighthawks
# 2

That would be awesome if BDM / BDO would try to develop airships. Lore-wise, I think the airships were developed in the mid-1800s which will not make it compatible in the world of Black Desert. Developers might take a lot of consideration to make it possible.

Again, I also agree with this airship suggestion. I just feel the experience in the game will be much better, considering we already have horses and ships. XD

2022-08-01 17:39
Asia
ANAKNAKALS
# 3
The ancient civilization looks awesome to me. Atleast in what info I gathered / understand from the story of my Ancient and at what I've seen from the ruins, the things that they do, their tech is far from the tech now, it's like a century old person compare to now, a baby, good thing Mr. Lafi studied their civilization.

I think an airship invention is nothing to them, they can do it while sleeping. XD

God! Look at that golem transform! And the constellation platform float even to this day? The airship they invent won't even need a fuel. XD

It just need a square ship thing to manipulate the gravity around it so it can fly? Need to research the constellation technology... I think i've seen that thing before? It just need to be upgraded to make bigger things teleport... I mean float? 🤔 XD
2022-08-02 22:25
Asia
Nighthawks
# 4
For Lore-wise?

I'm still new to BDM and I didn't played the parent game BD/O yet? Need a PC for that... Which I don't have, even my old PC tech won't run that?

Is BDM / BD/O a part of the early Earth? In a secluded continent? (Like Paradis? #AttackOnTitan) Or it is located to a different verse that magic exists?

I think they can make it though? Devs looks really have many trump card in their sleeves... But yeah... Implementing here this kind of idea... They must do that to the parent game first, right?

...so no ff airship vibes huh?

But thanks devs for Captain Jack and the Black Pearl vibes though? 👍🏻😍
2022-08-02 23:09
Asia
Nighthawks