World and War Immersions and ideas. UPDATE 7: Patrol party and ambushers.
# 1
SHINE LIKE A DIAMOND
- Add a Bright green, yellow or blue diamond above the character.
- When fighting with various players (Boss Rush), I almost can't see my chara from the sea of players. That kills the momentum of excitement.
- Please add a bright diamond above the chara that the owner can only see. That way we know where our chara is, when in the battlefield.
- Or just make the guild, rank icon or fam name glow but only the owner can see the glow with a unique color that no effects use, so it will not wash out in the battlefield?
- Nvm this if a better way is implemented.
💎
🤺

TARGET POINT
- When idling and fighting enemies, my chara sometimes is unable to go back to the place I started specially when using some skills, skills that has a long range run, this might confuse other players nearby and thought some players are greedy at farming? Add a more solid target point (Starting point), where no matter the range the chara can go back? (And some enemies, especially when they are in group can push you outside of that particular range.)

ENEMY PATROL PARTY
- Add a roving enemy patrols in enemy main camps with bosses alongside that platoons.
- Add enemies that can summon groups of enemies.
- Add enemies that can strengthen or debuff adventurers.
- Add areas where when adventurers move in it , enemies will ambush the adventurers inside and add destructible barracades on the area so adventurers can't scape easily.

BARRICADES IN THE WILDERNESS
- I've thought how it's easily to waltz in and out in the enemy camps with ease. Like they're nothing.
Please 🙏 have respect and dignity to them atleast in this manner.

In some Boss Rush, there are destructible barricades that hinder your advancement for a while.

Add them in some enemy camps' entrance, different enemy diff. style and will refresh with enemies guarding it. That way players can't just waltz with ease. With horse, barricades can slow them down if the enemy gather at some point. (Block the whole entrance. Players might need to unmount and fight on land.)

If implemented, add a jump button to horse or any mounts? To jump on obstacles like this. Failing will stun the player.

MORE CACTUS 🌵 IN THE DESERT; AND OTHER FOOD AND WATER SOURCE
- Add a little more sustainability immersions in enemy camps.
Other enemy camps seems deprived of food or water sources.

MOUNTS
Add a Donkey mount please? 😁🙏🦙🤏🏻
Add a big unicorn stuff toy mount powered by alchemy and or magic. Like V-Vabatu? 🦄
- Mechanical dragon? (Big Lizard)
That Rock Rhino in the desert?
A big moving round Rock powered by ancient tech?
A geary wheel that pulls a cart? Like a chariot but smaller. (Ancient tech style.)
Add a direwolf mount? No?

MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF MAPS OR GROWTH LEVEL? (According to individual adventurer or whole server accomplishments?)
Maps grows when a number of quests are done!
Add versions of maps depending on the progress of the adventurers.

VERSION 1 - Maps grows depends on individual adventurer.
Example: Adventurer 1 successfully completed the "Build the Cron Castle quest." He will gain map cron castle Level 2.

Then the next time adventurer 1 tele in that map, that adventurer will be teleported in version 2 of the map, the Castle is now built with the Chief as King and so on or something.

Any adventurer who will finish the quest will have that same map version.

Those who do not will still be teleported to the first level of a map.

Eh... No, this idea is something... What if...
Honey: Hon I'm here at this map, where are you?
(At map 1 level 1)
Hon: Honey I'm at the tree?
(At map 1 level 2, just done some quests that the village grow.)
Honey: What? I'm at the tree!!! You're not here! You liar!!! We're done!
Hon: What done?
Honey: Undone!
Honey: In real life!!!
Hon: whaaaat???

VERSION 2 - MAP GROWS DEPENDS ON ECONOMY AND OR TRADES?
As it suggests, map grows from the buildings to people's day to day works and dresses. And events will trigger destruction of buildings or something.
Example: An Enraged... Bheg attacks the town with his minions... If successful the town will be occupied by them... Townspeople is relocated at the nearest next map. Before the event starts, people will be evacuated from the map, adventurers will then depend the town in the map from the hordes of attacks. If successful the map will continue to be at people's territory and all players who participated at that time will be rewarded.

The higher the Map growth / level the stronger its defenses and quality of life.

-Future addition here-
2022-07-18 02:30
Asia
Nighthawks