Camp Immersions and ideas. UPDATE 6: Camp buildings skins.
# 1
WHEN EDITING
People and pets walk around or stay below the green area when placing a building or anything at the camp. Please instruct them so they consider the place occupied by that building even though it's currently floating.

I know the devs can do it easily. It's a matter of when to consider an area is on or off limits.

CAMP BUILDING SKINS
Add skins to collect in events for camp buildings, walls, floor, people etc.

TRAINING GROUND FOR ALTS
- Add training ground for alts to train under your wing. Upgrading will add slots and or has additional exp gain while at the training ground. Main exp gain depends on the main chara. Or add another chara as a trainer?
- Add a feature to let them all roam (talk to each other at some spots, sleep around while 🎣 and use the facilities in the camp, like chair.), can be turned on or off in case there's some issue/s. 👍🏻😍

HORSE SAFETY WHEN BREEDING - AN ITEM
An item (Magical? Alchemaic?) to make both horse safe when breeding a "Dream Horse", when breeding fails.

ROADS
Add roads so camp will not look flat. (If this is already exists if you upgrade your deco to higher level then please ignore.)

HOME FOR PETS
Add home for pets. Upgrading it will upgrade their effects?

SHOP IN CAMP
Adventurers can go to friend camps but doesn't have a strong purpose yet to visit? Puting up a shop will incourage them to visit other camps, doing so will earn social coins?

- Add a shop for owner of the camps of certain level, the shop has two separate store / stall types in one building.

The shop has a store vibes and there's two seller, 1 customizable by the camp owner, 2 put up by the Black Desert Company.

Upon interaction a bubble will appear like in any other npc stores.

Two sides off the shop

Left side stall - The owner can sell his / her wares or anything from the inventory.

Right side stall - A store side that put up by the Black Desert company, limited random items that will replenish by them is sold there. Foods and other rare items, etc. Owner can buy a certain number of any items but cannot buy them all.

Friends can freely go and buy in the shop.

Other adventurers cannot go to the camp?
ADD A SHOP MARKER (OR NOT)
- Add an item that will summon a shop promoter (Customizable by the player: Post marker, a mascot, a person with customizable outfit, face, etc.) that will exist for a limited time in front of the character. Can only be use once a day or can only obtain or create once a day.
- Interacting with the marker will have two choice:
1. Take a shop map. (For later use. Using will teleport players to the camp even if they are not friend.) Or not.
2. Go to the camp shop. (Teleports the player to the camp.)
- While interacting with the shop marker, the limited rare stuff or items (Can be bought by silver or black pearl) sold by the Black Desert Company in that camp is listed but players can't buy there, it should be bought to the camp and camp owner earns social coins when any player visits.
- The shop marker can only exist when player is online.
That way the data bloat will be lessen. (Whether there's still time left or not in the duration of summon.)
- There's a limit of the number of shop marker that can be put up in a map, so players can't populate the whole map.
- There is a designated area that players can put up the shop marker? Or not.

FAIRYTALE CREATURES / COSTUMES
The wold of Black Desert is full of magic, warps and uncertainty and sometimes a new warp appears that link other worlds. This time fairytale creatures emerge and look for a new home. Will you, an adventurer, accept them in your swamp - I mean camp Shre - adbventurer?
Adds new fairytale creature companions in the camp.
Adds costumes for your people in the camp. (Some adventurers has camp already full.)
Add 10 slots for your people in the camp?

Please consider my suggestions even if it has jokes on it... I still mean it. As a player even if not yet a payer.
2022-07-17 01:27
Asia
Nighthawks
# 2
I'd also add the functionality of all your alts roaming the camp as well. I'm a sucker for content like Constallations being able to run content with your alts. The added immersion would be nice
2022-07-19 13:09
America
义ealoт