# 2
Buff gladiator slow AF.
2022-04-01 22:50
America
Valoron
# 3
Deleted by the writer.
# 4

Then how about Sura? Compared to those 2 Sura is now way at the bottom. 

2022-04-01 23:09
Asia
Klaimour
# 5
It's because ppl rely on a rotation rinse and repeat. And well it's not their fault PA designed the class like that. I think gladiator is the only class whose rinse and repeat doesn't work or is not as good as everyone else's. Hence why I no longer use it. I felt too much like a dog chasing after a freaking bone.
2022-04-01 23:58
America
Valoron
# 6
Welp gladiator is a block and counter class rather than rinse and repeat, the black piece in a game of chess. Once the grab failed you need to keep up your sheild and wait for the grab cooldown. A chase like Berserker would work. While for Sura, he can chase but he can't run after that chase. Once the Shadow Break and grab failed you need to exhaust every ounce of evasion just to wait for the next cooldown, Shadow Cloak is now unreliable. They're now basically at the same level with Windwalker. 
2022-04-02 04:48
Asia
Klaimour
# 7
I played sura then i changed into gladiator and now i'm a windwalker... So yes, sura and gladiator are very bad classes.
2022-04-03 06:41
Europe
Saül
# 8
I think legatus chase is alright. Legatus is too op for me. Since its my main. Gladiator is alright kinda boring tho no offense i hate hes combo style hahah. Sura got nerfed SA i dunno why, they used to be top in arena. Also they is no permanent buff or nerf.
2022-04-06 02:43
Asia
Límbo