Thoughts for the new upcoming class.
# 1
It was a bit of disappointment to some that PA will release yet another female class. The only hype was the fact that she looks like a dragon slayer, an enemy of Solaris. It actually looks astonishing, although it just looks like Berserker/Awakening warrior, which I guess that might have skills from Berserker, Solaris and Eclipse merged. I just hope PA would slowly balance the number of male and female classes.

Like for example;
Hashashin is considered as the male version of Lahn which can be proved by noticing that they're both blade dancers and assassins.
Sage considered as Void Knight's/Dark Knight's male version since they both use space/void.
Titan considered as the male version for Guardian/Solaris since they're both heavy warriors/tankers.  
We still yet to have a male;
*Dark magic user like Sorceress/Raven. 
*Summoner/Ruler like Nova. 
*Mythical beast power user around the same age as Tamer.
*Support like Shai. 
*Trickster/gunner like Corsair. 

Honestly, I was expecting either a male elf who summons the shadows of the frozen corpses of the "Mountains of Eternal Winter" equipped with a cursed dagger found inside the caves of the Snowy Mountains.
Or a teenage Monkey King like male class who found the real Wukong's Golden Cudgel in a cave of Snowy Mountains.

I hope PA will give it a thought.
2022-03-21 23:40
Asia
Klaimour