ADD NEW STATS PLS...
# 1
Better not only in chaos gear have only 2 option enchant... ADD HP,MP, STR,DEX,INT ETC.. anything that could build our charcter that we competent an enemy .. either how we counter an enemy with our build TYPE OF STATS.. i gues it could helpfull ... and also POSITIVE VIBES OF EVERYCLASS HAVE GUTS SKILL ANIMATION AND GRAPHIC... MORE POWER BDM..
2022-03-02 22:29
Asia
NanoMACKz
# 2
That is a nice idea but not to bdm becouse is possible max out all status avaible without add that kind of status and they can have difrent names but they are all there so that is idea is not util at all
2022-03-02 23:41
Europe
Houlong
# 3
I'm trying so hard to rank up in ranked arena but you guys are pathetic.. Most of the time match making was with upper rank cp players it doest work, your pathetic balance does not work I hit like 6 7 skills and I managed to lower opponent health only 40 - 50% but when opponent hit me back it took just one skill.. How could you guys do this... And the very first second when match starts what the hell with that bug.. Just lagging every single time if you somehow use your skill then its totally waste.. Better do something otherwise I am about to done with this.. Don't make us fool do some real work I have been playing this through all these years and it's all the same
2022-03-03 08:34
Asia
pradipmg
# 4
I'm trying so hard to rank up in ranked arena but you guys are pathetic.. Most of the time match making was with upper rank cp players it doest work, your pathetic balance does not work I hit like 6 7 skills and I managed to lower opponent health only 40 - 50% but when opponent hit me back it took just one skill.. How could you guys do this... And the very first second when match starts what the hell with that bug.. Just lagging every single time if you somehow use your skill then its totally waste.. Better do something otherwise I am about to done with this.. Don't make us fool do some real work I have been playing this through all these years and it's all the same
2022-03-03 08:34
Asia
pradipmg
# 5

Lol I think you are the one pathetic. You knew from the very start that CP has effect in Rank Arena. If you really want a balanced, equalized CP then go and play Karkea. Why play in Rank if you know for sure that a higher CP might beat your ass despite your skills? Be mature.

2022-03-03 17:34
America
Estafa4
# 6

I agree, equalizing CP is no fun sometimes, sometimes you'll need a bit more of a challenge to have fun.

So adding the effect of CP gap in Ranked Arena is pretty normal. Since it affects rankings.

But that bug where the character is stuck at the start of the match while your opponent is able to move should be fixed.

Maybe increasing the count down prep time to 5 seconds should be enough to load our characters in the arena and be

able to move as soon as the match started. 

2022-03-03 20:51
Asia
Zai
# 7
My suggestion really good .. to be honest CP IS REFER TO THE WINNER RIGHT .. WHAT ABOUT WE CN FEW THING TO DO ... TO ANTI HIGH CP AS WE FIGHT...?? IF HIGH CP ALSO GOOD STAT OF HER OWN BUILD .. HES GOING BE ALSO META PLAYER DOING THINGS THAT CN BE OP :)
2022-03-04 03:23
Asia
NanoMACKz