Great ocean shop
# 1
PA and Dev's why u make the padex invitation and the rope available in the shop in great ocean yet it will not refresh? I dont understand coz it can only buy 9x we cannot enter the padex iland nor the pirate ship (i forgot the name) if its only 9x. We cannot enter coz we need 10x. I wrote this message coz i buy some of it and kinda happy coz we can still buy and may enter and gain some knowledge but was just disappointed coz the purchasable item will not refresh. I wait a week after even after the month of january already past but still it was not refresh.
My suggestion is make it purchasable 10x and refresh it every monday so we can enter. Especially for f2p players here. Cos i dont understand any sense of it, if u will continue to put it there on GO shop yet we cannot use it. Hope u will see this message.
Thank you
2022-02-01 08:10
Asia
19卂丂尸59
# 2
That items had been removed from the Game, you can buy 9 to can enter with the ones you farmed before the items were removed, nowadays you have the Ghost island of the pirates, that bring you that knowledge.
2022-02-02 01:26
Europe
Saül
# 3
Yeah. But that patch was last december if i remember it right. New patche's already past and its already february. I guess players already bought to add it on what they have left. Then why its still there? Anyways its just a sugesstion. Just a other ways to get knowledge for cp, also so that the GO will be kinda alive back a little. Coz GO now is kinda dying. And you know we can only get the cursed iland pirate pass once a week and we cannot get more. So why not? Just saying 🙂
2022-02-02 08:16
Asia
19卂丂尸59
# 4
They got the ocean forgived, because is bugged, sharks spawn Chests by 2-3 at same time, Ghost ships Also, And the name of the Ghost ship of Jurr says Margoria, they have to fix the ocean Cuz Many Bugs this is why there are no rewards in the ocean.
2022-02-02 14:03
Europe
Saül