Why im never get orange and red drop equip from field and world boss krazka
# 1
Please give me a chance to get orange and red equip from field,krazka,and shakatu
2019-12-18 19:22
Asia
isiBH
# 2

Ive played alost till the level cap 48/55 and have only got one yellow item. They could learn from Diablo 3s drop rate system. I shouldnt b able to nearly play the whole game and not get any good items.

2019-12-18 20:52
America
REST0394192
# 3

Did any of you actually ever play BDO? 

It was never easy to begin with, it took time.

like the quote "Its a marathon, not a sprint" is what you should be looking into this game, i have gotten 3 characters to level 50 so far, 1 yellow, but i dont see issue, seems like normal Black Desert stuff, just gotta work with what you got, save soem money and find grind spots.

in BDO it can take 1-2 months to just to get one level and farming items that give some money.

Example being farming Gahaz from 62-63 for 2-3 months straight and selling scrolls off or using them to just make soem money. 3 months of around 4-6 hours daily grinding.

My point is, dont expect thsi to be some easy game, its already much easier then BDO, make it anymore easier then its just gonna be a dead game in a few months, rather enjoy it then watch it die out so fast.

2019-12-19 00:06
Europe
REST1001396
# 4
Mmmh.. because they are rare items?
Everyone wants it fast and easy, but it's not how all games are.
I honestly prefeer these kind of games, when you get hyped and jump from the chair when you get something extra rare, instead of getting used to find this stuff.
2019-12-19 01:14
Europe
Resalio
# 5
That’s why this game is never easy to play with and grind Dude this game never made an easy way try to play BDO
2019-12-19 06:03
Asia
Zhiyuan
# 6
The whole point in games like this especially with the auto farm system is to be grindy to a degree, ie; fairly low drop rates for end game tier gear and consumables. Putting it blunt if you dont like it dont play loot based games. Im level 38 and the only yellow gear iv got so far has been from shakatu so if you want gear start there
2019-12-20 14:18
Europe
REST0406502