Fixing black sun to save the game
# 1
probably need to create an area that only baron and below can enter. no idea why anyone would find easy kills fun? simple people i guess? the new players wont do any black sun as it is because its truly pointless for them. perhaps another option would be to add a buff that brings all players who enter black sun upto the top 1000 equivelent perhaps? fact of the matter is black sun is either farm in a corner for some, ignore it because they get 2 shotted by more players, or run around n gank people with maybe a few longer fights inbetween but not much. its really lame as it is right now just to be straight forward about it. i give these suggestions because the game has alot of potential. the rewards for black sun if you suffer through it right now are pretty bad as well. I'd say triple them at a minimum, and perhaps add some better loot rates / items to the reward chests. also for those who cant fight others because of cp / aka farmers it really takes just too long. id say the points from farming needs to be doubled at a min too. this also benefits the hunters and whales since then farmers will have more points for them to acquire per kill. doing these things would improve black sun activity, and the more people who join in the better it would be. there are more ideas i have for this topic but really these seem to be the most simple and easy to add in things i could think of. again, youre welcome in advance and have an okay good day i hope.
2021-10-18 08:27
America
LordJuxe
# 2
almost forgot, but you should also add rewards based on number of kills and assists rather than just the points. if you are a lower cp player you could go in as a group and get some kills still. with just the current point system though its pointless because you will die alot more than the kills you get so your points / reward will be poo.... if you do these things its possible entire guilds will actually play black sun again not just perhaps the top few. i would bet not even 100 players on the server even go into black sun to actually fight others anymore. perhaps not even 50? if you made these changes there could be a reason then for entire guilds to go into black sun together for some massive awesome pvp content, but as it stands right now its sooooo boring.... =[
2021-10-18 08:47
America
LordJuxe