hadum node and seige war
# 1
be pretty simple to copy n paste current node war and seige war, add basic hadum effects, and call it hadum NW / SW. then there would be more nodes and castles for players. down the road i hope youd add more to NW / SW to make it more interesting, but its pretty fun most the time actually. i mean unless your guild is waaaay out matched of course. To help balance it I suggest buffing the spawned things a good amount perhaps, and adding some kind of guild buffs for the weaker guilds. the weaker guilds would very likely still lose but would make the match more entertaining for everyone who likes the pvp aspect. as for castle perhaps create a per loss buff. say a guild attempts castle multiple times and loses they could get a stacking buff for the whole guild that applies to future castle attempts. as it is right now it just passes between perhaps top 4 or 5 guilds so this way a few more guilds would have a chance to get it once in a while. also, i think adding a lesser version of banquet hall to teir 3 nodes would be something most players would like. Well, that was todays simple easy ideas to save the game from its slow death. there's more i would like to add here but these are perhaps the quickest easiest and cheapest things you could add. to monetize NW/SW better you could add some type of guild buffs or special spawns that cost BP/WP as well. once again youre welcome in advance. peace.
2021-10-17 14:42
America
LordJuxe
# 2
oh, and hadum NW/SW should probs be worth more loot too, and the ogre in it should be much stronger like how hadum mobs are stronger of course.
2021-10-17 14:45
America
LordJuxe