Sura buff abuse
# 1

Can you guys check the arenas who is a legit player and who's not? i think so many players are abusing this meta class in pvp, making pvp so frustrating in arena. i dont why so many are saying suras are so weak in pvp. its already so buffed even with its skill reworks, then add another buff with its passive skill? i know PA is only making the most requested class so OP everytime that they ignore older classes that cant keep up. 

2021-10-17 11:36
America
jawbreak3r
# 2
Deleted by the writer.
# 3
Stop cryin like a little girl and just accept the new Sura buff if your class happen to be buff I doubt that you'll be complaining and crying on this forum. Sura have already been nerf by PA removing his ability to remain stealth while using evasion in arena and not only that they also shorten his stealth by a few second and increased it's CD oh and he only have two SA which only lasted for 1-2 second and if you can't beat a good Sura player in arena you know what they say "If you can't handle the heat then don't play with fire"
2021-10-17 12:34
Asia
Vader
# 4

i dont need my class to be buff i think u already know what im using since u reply to my suggestion to check the arena lol. dw im not the only one who's complaining about sura.  

2021-10-17 14:51
America
jawbreak3r
# 5
Is funny how ppl complain about sura ,yes is a good character but with out the good damage what else have ?? Sura can't even heal ,the sura heal skill it's almost unusable,plus he's passive dont have any damage reduction, vk do probably same damage and can heal full in 10 sec , destroyer ,titan, zerker, lancer do same damage and you just focus on sura lol , just pathetic 😆.
2021-10-26 19:34
America
lugenessy