Next easy pvp idea to save the game
# 1
The ramo is boring as it is now which is why most just do the minimum for the weekly reward. if youre stronger than the other team its silly easy & if youre much weaker its pointless to even try. i dont understand why whales enjoy easy stuff but i get that you have to keep the current ramo to keep the game funded. I suggest you beef up the rewards for current weekly ramo and include the previous idea of having specific times when more people will want to do the content for additional rewards. they go hand in hand. you also have to make it less time consuming to get the rewards by giving out more points for loses since most people, like new players, are not whales therefore wont just suffer thru loss after loss if it takes too long. however, for good rewards they are more likely and the whales who fund the game and enjoy easy wins i guess to feel special will like that as well. to be honest i just do pvp here for the rewards bc its so silly to put it nicely. if i want to do pvp i play a different moba game for fun. this has another key part though so follow along. next, you make the balanced ramo worth rewards and ranking. you can copy and paste the current ramo system and apply in to the balanced one. this will be the version most would do for fun as well so you could even have lesser weekly rewards. another part to this aspect is you can sell packs in the market of just skill books since that is the only differentiator as far as i know. lastly, since games like this are most successful / profitable when they focus on pvp for all, you really need to add more ramo content and interesting mechanics. you can easily isolate sections of maps you already have and turn them into 'new' ramo maps. you can add mobs already in the system that respawn with various effects, you can add stronger and additional defensive structures modeled after content you already have like cannons, elephants, towers, et cetera. you can also add more versions of ramo where its not just 3 v 3 but 5 v 5 and even guild v guild ramo sorta like node wars but with more mechanics. this one is a bit more tricky to add to the game i know but most the content already exists so id say it's still a very easy thing to add still. announcing you will be working on these things will help keep players around, so even if it takes 4 months you should let people know youre aware and working on it. your welcome again & peace.
2021-10-15 10:39
America
LordJuxe
# 2
i forgot to mention that unless you do these things theres no chance this game will become popular in the esports market. its way too basic as it is now to be interesting to watch. just putting out hard truths to see if the game will become better. another thing i should clarify is that the balanced ramo needs to be ranked to be interesting to most players because right now the ranking is really just how much some plays it and how much they are willing to whale out soooo its basically pointless / meaningless. idk if its too difficult to add but another thing worth adding is guild created competions / tournament. if you want to monetize this make it so it costs BP / WP for the guild to start one N add a function there where the winners get a rewards too would be nice. i should also mention it should be the balanced version of ramo otherwise the winners would just be the top cp most likely lol.
2021-10-15 10:52
America
LordJuxe
# 3
Hello, NA.
I support you ideas for adding more points for loser team at ramoness.
Just wanted to add the fact, that using field autocombat while on arena is broken or never worked correctly. I suggest to make virtual arena server so both opponents transfer there and farm simultaneously on their spots without leaving, or would find themselves coming back to their spot taken since they are on different channel now. Also, there is no loot/exp while on arena for now since you are not there.
Solution-virtual arena server.
2021-10-16 22:45
Europe
rack7