Guild logo change , new new idea fame , and costume convert
# 1

Guild Logo Symbol -Hallo Sir bianco can player change GUILD LOGO because its realy boring can you make like every month can change Symbol guild logo just two or three time

Fames new idea - if you can see sir bianco at screen you can see on left its cp fame logo right .. how about you make on right for player kill player like in blacksun or bots will get fames with cool symbol until the fame become crown from zero to crown .. and the point from killing will become medal so player can buy at shop by killing pvp

Costume convvert - every new event some time BDM give free new costume right .. my idea is like a weeks ago you guys give us navy costume.. iam using that costume at my second char but now i want to convert that costume to my main char .. from female character to male character .. can you make a new scroll for costume only so that all costume a year ago can be use back righ .. because we like costume sorry for my grammer  hansolo~

2021-07-15 08:03
Asia
Hans
# 2
I also would like guild logo change.

And the costume transfer would be nice, I used one on the wrong character because I was a noob and didn't know it would be stuck on that character ;-;
2021-07-15 09:06
America
Knottey