PVE Improvements
# 1

PVE is not challenging at all, it's no longer fun anymore as there is not a single instance where have to be careful or adapt to mechanics in PVE content. 

There is no End Game PVE in BDM unlike for PVP we have Black Sun, Node wars and Seiege wars. Requesting to improve the PVE to make it challenging and interesting for players.

2021-06-24 02:12
Europe
ChaosKnight
# 2

I strongly agree with Löst. I'm a guild member of "midgard" which is a PvE-guild. Most guild member don't like PvP but we love playing together.

Actually there is no place for playing together in this game:

* It is unimpossible to have a group together with guild members (or friendlist friends) to explore the world of BDM as a party.
* Therefore it would be necessary to have shared experience and loot.

* There are no dungeons oder missions to challenge as a group.

* In general there is a lack of PvE content.

How to make it better?

* Create something like the latest "atumach" event. Without PvP at the boss. 

* Adapt "black sun" for PvE. Let it run the same times as black sun - so people have to decide whether to take part in the PvP oder PvE event. 

* Guild bosses for guilds are not enough. Create more content for guilds and groups such as dungeons or missions (scaling to the number of participants).
* Extend the duration of "together events".

Greetings,

windhauch

2021-11-17 04:52
Europe
Windhauch
# 3
To add on this I don't think something like frontline is a solution to this.

Regarding dungeons: I think a challenging dungeon that requires different classes working together would be nice. And I think dying should either end a dungeon for the player or a ressurection mechanic could work if at least one person of the team is still standing.
2021-11-20 16:16
Europe
Skyshatter