BOTS Contribution points need to change
# 1

My suggestion is those players who contribute to commander damage should get Contribution points based on their damage ranking in Commander's health, instead of getting contribution points through PVP only. This will make players think about focusing on attacking commander and get reward as well instead of just killing players. This is also fairer to those who focus on commanders. 

I also suggest that players should share contribution points based on last few players who hit a player instead of the one who kill gets all contribution points only. 

So many times we bring a player's health to dying level, he runs away, and someone else gets ALL the contribution points. But in black sun, we share the points when a player dies.  This can be used in BOTS too.  For example if I damage a player for 90% of his health, I can get 90% of the contribution points when he dies. The player who damage him for 10% gets 10% of the points. But now, the lucky person who gets the last kill gets ALL the points with just 10% damage! it is not fair. 

2021-04-11 23:10
Asia
Dracerys